A-Rod will wear #13 in tribute to Marino | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Rod will wear #13 in tribute to Marino

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I hope A-Rod career goes downhill in New York.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just for saying that dude, I hope his numbers double and he breaks every record possible.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Cover23...like I said...if I had to pick a team in baseball I would pick the Red Sox...but I'm not a big baseball fan and really don't care much about baseball...football on the otherhand....well that's my passion...the Fins I love...the Red Sox...I watch but don't get bent out of shape if they lose...if the Fins lose...don't talk to me until next Sunday!!!

Go Fins!!!

ok man, no biggie, I just get excited when it comes to Boston and New York.
I agree with ya on the Dolphins though man.

:monkeyr: on Ben Affleck(you Pu$$y)

I like the Canes but I hate A-Rod because I'm a Mariners fan and he left us because he got more money somewhere else. I wanted him to stay on a crappy team in Texas for the rest of his contract but it didn't work out.

I hope A-Rod career goes downhill in New York.

so much hate. ehehhe. can u honestly blame ARod for wanting $$$ to take care of his family? plus, he is always consistent with his numbers every yr. can u blame him for wanting to go play for a WS contender? Just be happy u guys developed him into a superstar he is today.

180 million? I read somewhere today that it is 204 million.

Either way, they spend way too much money, and lately all of that spending has gotten them nothing!

It really sucks that one of the players from the Evil Empire is a huge fan of a great player from a great team. Even though A-Rod is a Dolfan, I will always hate him.
What are you saying all that spending has gotten them nothing ? the yanks have gone to the world series 6 straight years now and have won 4 out of the 6 ... don't get me wrong i don't like the yankees but the spending spree george goes on every year does bring in championships , even though they are bought instead of earned .

Originally posted by mike_vee
What are you saying all that spending has gotten them nothing ? the yanks have gone to the world series 6 straight years now and have won 4 out of the 6 ... don't get me wrong i don't like the yankees but the spending spree george goes on every year does bring in championships , even though they are bought instead of earned .

They have gone 1 straight year. The Angels went to the World Series in 2002.

The Yankees haven't won a title since 2000.

Originally posted by fins4o8

so much hate. ehehhe. can u honestly blame ARod for wanting $$$ to take care of his family? plus, he is always consistent with his numbers every yr. can u blame him for wanting to go play for a WS contender? Just be happy u guys developed him into a superstar he is today.

Wanted to play for a WS contender? Last time I checked, he left the Mariners, a playoff team, to sign with the Texas Rangers, who were in last place before he arrived and were in last place every year he was there.

The Mariners made A-Rod into a superstar and right when he got the chance to leave us he did, and he left for the simple reason that he is greedy.

yankees Suck and a-Rod wearing numbers in tribute to Marino only insures that Marino's name won't be associated with a championship in baseball, just like football.

The Red Sox are going to kick new york's aZZ anyway....:roflmao:

Ah I've got a soft spot for the BoSox but I also do a great deal of laughing at them.

The Yankees? Pfffffft. They are the Marlins' b!tches. Thats all I care about. I like A-Rod though and now I like him even more.

ph_history_timeline_big5-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge Braves fans which I know everybody hates that because most of you like the Marlins. I hate the Yankees more than any team in any sport. Ben was right they get the best player from every team they can because they know any player will play for them because they will fork out the money and they are in NY. Steinbrenner has a sh*t fit if they don't win the WS every year they are making start to hate baseball. It is not fair for a team that has the money like the Yankees to spend that kind of money and the small market teams can't and thats not fair. They say there is a cap in baseball but no team gets near what the yankees spend. I don't know how anybody young person can be a yankee fan the way they do things. I know the braves have spent money to get players and still lost but when they first started winning in the 90's they did'nt spend alot of money to win. That is why I respect the Marlins so much. I would'nt pull for the yankees if they were the last team on earth I don't respect anything Steinbrenner does. That is bad that I like A-rod now I can't pull for him to do good. I was hoping that he would break the hr record one day now I don't care if he hits 20 hr's the rest of his career. It is cool that he is a dolphins fan and a Marino fan though.

All in all go Fins!!!!!!!!:D

That's cool of ARod to do that, I used to like him but after he left Seattle I began to hate him, now I really hate him.

Originally posted by Cover23
AROD indeed will wear #13 in the pinstripes.
To all the Yankee/Steinbrenner haters out there, all I can say is too friggin bad, Go cry in your corner about this and that, Evil Empire blah blah blah.
While your crying, please do me a favor and cry with Ben Assleck, Boston screws up yet again, and to think it was over only a couple million dollars.
hahahahaha. Boston can you can all kiss my a$$, cause not only do I hate the Patriots but the Red Sox are just a complete waste of space up there.
1918 and now 2004, ya gotta love the Yankees!!!!!!
You can't by championships. Did you not see Beckett and the Marlins whoop you up last year?

Originally posted by Cover23
AROD indeed will wear #13 in the pinstripes.
To all the Yankee/Steinbrenner haters out there, all I can say is too friggin bad, Go cry in your corner about this and that, Evil Empire blah blah blah.
While your crying, please do me a favor and cry with Ben Assleck, Boston screws up yet again, and to think it was over only a couple million dollars.
hahahahaha. Boston can you can all kiss my a$$, cause not only do I hate the Patriots but the Red Sox are just a complete waste of space up there.
1918 and now 2004, ya gotta love the Yankees!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER!!!! PREACH ON, PREACH ON, PREACH ON!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First off, I do want to congratulate the Marlins on their championship. The better team definitely won.

Now, this is too those it applies to......

I laugh at all the jealous haters out there that are cryin' "evil empire". Give it a rest. Picking up players is part of the game, get over it kids.

I've been a big yankee fan ever since I was knee high. And being a yankee fan, I don't understand why people hate on Steinbrenner. Everything he's done to get players is completely legal. He gives yankees fans what they want (star players that people will pay $ to come out and watch), and win championships. The ones who are hating, if their team were pulling off these blockbuster deals, you would hear nothing from them. If you wanna crawl into a corner and roll up in the fetal position while sucking your thumb, then go right ahead, but there is absolutely no reason to hate a guy who wants to put his team in the best position to win. Isn't that what most you are blaming Huizenga for not doing? If you wanna blame somebody, then blame the MLB association for not implementing a salary cap and a bottom. Being a yankee fan, I love the offseason, cause I look forward to seeing what big splash we're going to make in the offseason. Jeter and A-Rod on one side of the infield is going to be sweet and that batting lineup is going to be awesome to watch. As long as there isn't a salary cap. All I have to say is, "keep on spending Steinbrenner and bring us home another championship" . By the way haters, did you know my Yanks might sign Greg Maddux too. Go home on chew on that for awhile.

"Hate the game, not the owner" :moon:

Back
Top Bottom