A-Rod... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Rod...

why cant we be friends? We are all dolphins fan and we hate the patriots!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Fine, he really lit it up in APRIL. :roflmao: Congratulations...

By the way, when did I ever state that the Yankees were chokers?? Granted they do own the Greatest Choke in Sports History, I never claimed them to be chokers.

If you go back and READ my original post, you will see that I labeled A-Rod a choker. He has proven that time and again, when he is in a big spot, he FAILS. Simple as that. No one can debate that until he proves otherwise.
Hey...genius....your original post said this:

You Yankee fans deserve that choker, you two are a perfect fit.

If the Yankees and a choker are a perfect fit, then the Yankees must be chokers, or do you not even realize what you say? :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
As for A-Rod going to Texas, and then to the Yankees. Well those two teams got worse.
Um...2003 - before A-Rod - Yankees win 101 games.
2004 - WITH A-Rod - Yankees win 101 games.

Yea...they got alot worse. :rolleyes:

You're making yourself look foolish.

Pagan said:
Hey...genius....your original post said this:

If the Yankees and a choker are a perfect fit, then the Yankees must be chokers, or do you not even realize what you say? :lol:

Um...2003 - before A-Rod - Yankees win 101 games.
2004 - WITH A-Rod - Yankees win 101 games.

Yea...they got alot worse. :rolleyes:

You're making yourself look foolish.

2003 - in the PLAYOFFS where it counts, Yankees advance to the World Series.
2004 - in the PLAYOFFS where it counts, Yankees pull the greatest choke in sports history.

Any questions? :lol:

"You Yankee fans deserve that choker, you two are a perfect fit."

My original quote.

Where the h*ll do I mention the Yankee organization at all?

Genius :lol: , read the quote again.

I was implying that A-Rod is a P.O.S., much like MANY Yankee fans..

wow Red Sox won 2 world series...how much did yankees win? i lost count at 20

FaninPatsyLand said:
2003 - in the PLAYOFFS where it counts, Yankees advance to the World Series.
2004 - in the PLAYOFFS where it counts, Yankees pull the greatest choke in sports history.

Any questions? :lol:
And of course, that was A-Rod's fault, not the pitching staff's.

Wow....you know so much about baseball! :lol:
FaninPatsyLand said:
"You Yankee fans deserve that choker, you two are a perfect fit."

My original quote.

Where the h*ll do I mention the Yankee organization at all?

Genius :lol: , read the quote again.

I was implying that A-Rod is a P.O.S., much like MANY Yankee fans..
Okay, so you're even dimmer than I thought. You said because he's a choker that he's a perfect fit with Yankee fans. So tell me, how do fans choke....genius? Now if you said "You Yankees fans deserve that POS, you would have made sense.

Too many baked beans and beer, huh?

FaninPatsyLand said:
I do believe that this team got a h*ll of alot better when Mueller came aboard in 2003.

Nice side step...not answering my question and all. I didn't ask if the Sox got better when Mueller joined them. I asked if you'd honestly take Mueller over A-Rod. And if you answer honestly, then you're answer will be yes because anyone who knows anything about baseball will say A-Rod is 10x better than Mueller.

To parallel that, if the Yankees had the chance to get Manny, I'd take him. I can't stand that guy but putting him in left field allows us to move Godzilla over to center.

AggieFin21 said:
Nice side step...not answering my question and all. I didn't ask if the Sox got better when Mueller joined them. I asked if you'd honestly take Mueller over A-Rod. And if you answer honestly, then you're answer will be yes because anyone who knows anything about baseball will say A-Rod is 10x better than Mueller.

To parallel that, if the Yankees had the chance to get Manny, I'd take him. I can't stand that guy but putting him in left field allows us to move Godzilla over to center.

Of course I would take A-Rod over Mueller solely based on talent. No question there. But when you take into account how much the guy is making, he just isn't worth that kind of money.

Much like you taking Manny, h*ll yeah you would take Manny based on talent alone, but then you see the size of the guys contract and it makes you think twice.

To be perfectly honest, if I'm building a team, I don't want either of them on my team.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Of course I would take A-Rod over Mueller solely based on talent. No question there. But when you take into account how much the guy is making, he just isn't worth that kind of money.

None of these guys are worth any of the money they are getting. They get to play a game for a living...but that's a totally different arguement...

With the money PayRod is making, I dont care if hes playing in a yankee stadium full of guys with AK-47's pointed at him if he strikes out....he needs to play well, no excuse for his play...he needs to be the absolute best in the league, hands down, anything other than that is underachievement.

I agree with your statement Tate. With the money A-Rod is being paid anything less then .350, 50 homeruns, and 150 RBI's and he's not living up to his contract. That's the truth!

Back
Top Bottom