A serious look at who we draft at #16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A serious look at who we draft at #16

ronrevog said:
Im so glad you guys aren't running our draft...

We will be focusing on QB and CB with high picks...

Actually we could go alot of different ways. I think Oline and LB is another way we could go

ronrevog said:

Funny considering Saban has said Oline and Dline are priorities.

I think these 2 will still be around, Manny Lawson or Tye Hill in that order The others that you mentioned, those guys will be gone Huff will not last past 9th pick M Williams is top 6 pick and Davis is a freak no way he will last till the 16th. Chad Greenway i wasnt overly impressed i would rather pick Winston Justice than Chad. So in short I would like to address our 1st pick to be on D, then address the qb, ol in the second rd.

i want secondary with our first pick... Jimmy williams, Tye Hill, Ko Simpson... that is being realistic

We shouldn't even bat our eyes towards a TE, we have an elite TE, plus the guy from USC and another pretty good TE we signed at the end of the season last year.

Good post. I think Lawson is the leading candidate as of now. McNeal is another that wouldn't surprise me.

SpeedRush99 said:
And you know this how?

I know this because the Dolphin's rebuilding process in no secret. RB was the priority last season and there was no mistake we adressed it, QB is the number one concern.

ronrevog said:
I know this because the Dolphin's rebuilding process in no secret. RB was the priority last season and there was no mistake we adressed it, QB is the number one concern.

yeah, But what QB can we get in the draft for sure? We are gunna get a QB thru Free agency. We are going Defense and Oline in this Draft. We may get a QB in later rounds tho.

why dont we just trade down and pick up more picks and see if we get ko simpson and cromartie(sp?)? maybe could help us fill some holes that we have? i really like simpson. he seems like he would be a great player in the nfl.

ronrevog said:

Yah because youre obviously a wealth of knowledge.

We go with BPA at ANY position of need, mainly someone who will come in and start or at least strongly compete for a starting spot.

I'm wondering why I don't hear more of a desire for O-Line in the first. Seems to be some quality tackles and a monster guard projected as 1st rounders, and we all know O-Line has been our biggest problem for a while now (although lately the secondary seems headed that way too). I agree it may be a tad early for a RT or OG, but we have to address this at some point. If it's not O-Line, then I say it absolutely has to be on the defensive side of the ball.

I love Lawson but I'm thinking that Carpenter could make more sense at this time.....Lawson will probably have to play the same position as our best player on defence(JT) so how much is he gonna play for the next couple of years? I was thinking Lawson at 16 but I'm thinking Carpenter more cos he's a real OLB who can blitz and who can cover....Lawson can get to the QB but at 6'6 he'll have his troubles covering recievers just like anyone at 6'6 would.....In my dreams I wish we could get bnoth but if I had to pick one I think Saban would take Carpenter at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom