A special feature Playoff Watch: Scenarios, Jets/Bills Deathwatch, Key Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A special feature Playoff Watch: Scenarios, Jets/Bills Deathwatch, Key Games

Originally posted by BizarroAndres
sounds good

Hey Bizarro, please do not supply people with jay fiedler facts, it will get ugly again.:lol:

great post nycphan, it seems we arent going to have it as easy as we thought.

We are dead...consider us spoilers now...We could very possibly finish 3-1(only loss at tennessee)...but we are only playing for pride

We need the 5th seed if we can't win the division. I'd much rather play at Baltimore or Cincinnati than at Tennessee, Indy, or New England.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Too early to look at all these scenarios...one game at a time...just beat the Pats next week...that's all I care about!!!

Go Fins!!!
this makes more sense, "just do it!;)

Hey, the Jets are not dead yet, I can see it now, Fins needing a win to get in while hosting the Jets at Meadowlands South, wow would that be something guys? We may not make the playoffs, but it can definitely be a fun 4 weeks.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Hey, the Jets are not dead yet, I can see it now, Fins needing a win to get in while hosting the Jets at Meadowlands South, wow would that be something guys? We may not make the playoffs, but it can definitely be a fun 4 weeks.

For what it's worth, the Jets are in a slightly better position than the Bills to grab a wildcard if they can win out, due to their better AFC record. Even losing one game will cut their chances pretty dramatically though.

Not yet, but the end is coming soon. The AFC is almost always down to wire year after year.:tongue:

Originally posted by T-Bone

Not yet, but the end is coming soon. The AFC is almost always down to wire year after year.:tongue:
the jets are just like a gnat that buzzes around your head and you can't get rid of it!:rolleyes:

the jets are just like a gnat that buzzes around your head and you can't get rid of it!:rolleyes:

So true!! :whew:

Originally posted by T-Bone

So true!! :whew:
seems like no matter how bad they start, they're always around at the end!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom