A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is why Jay is the starter. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is why Jay is the starter.

Jay's attitude will serve him and the Dolphins well- whether he takes the snap or holds a clipboard. There is no doubt that Fiedler is a winner- a winner that plays with heart on every down and fights hard for a victory. He may not have the talent of Griese but he sure has the smarts.

The 2003 Dolphins have depth in the QB spot with three sound players. Why are folks so concerned who starts when we can win with either Fiedler, Griese, or Rosenfels? If the starting QB falls to injury during the season, the team has very capable back-ups available regardless who (Jay/Brian/Sage) stands on the sideline.

I think that Jay will quiet those who demand that Griese start. If he misses the mark, the team will not suffer since Griese is ready to take over the offensive at any time. But if and when that occurs, let's not forget that for now, Jay is the man. Let's cheer him on!!

The team needs to focus on winning. A controversy can only hurt the Dolphins.

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
JFF Rules!!

I can't wait until he shuts the haters up this year....That's going to be the best part. :D

Jay may very well quiet the critics. I hope he does because if he does, that means the Phins are killing people.

I think he'll play all 16 games, stay healthy, and have a good year.

Originally posted by Muck
I think he'll play all 16 games, stay healthy, and have a good year.

I really hope so... but he hasn't done it yet. Let's all say a mighty prayer!

hasnt done it yet? he started all 16 games in 2001. have a good season? He had a 'good' year each year. Other than the Raider game in 2000 he was not directly or solely to blame for any loss. Yes hehas had bad gmes, name me one qb that hasn't? If all others perform to expecations, Jay will be fine and this year could be special.

If Jay had a thimble full of talent to go with that attitude he wouldn't be mired in mediocrity every year.

He can talk to the talk. But talk with this team anymore is cheap.

Its time to walk the walk.

And no one needs to walk the walk more than Jay Fiedler.

well, everything right now is talk. We as a TEAM have to go out there and play the games and make the plays out on the field. We have to win it all or we're gonna be the paper champs. Is time do win it all at last.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
If Jay had a thimble full of talent to go with that attitude he wouldn't be mired in mediocrity every year.

He can talk to the talk. But talk with this team anymore is cheap.

Its time to walk the walk.

And no one needs to walk the walk more than Jay Fiedler.

True. Our defense needs that attitude. I want to see the phins walk into high powered offenses and just shut them down. Haven't seen that since the Colts drubbing.

Thats what I'm talking about Van. Our first opportunity at a high-powered offense will be Buffalo. I would like nothing more than to see this defense totally smother Blesdoe/Moulds/Henry. Not only that, I want to see Ricky and co. totally dismantle an opposing defense, especially a good one. Luckily, Houston has a very respectable defense for us to warm up on......

I can't wait until he shuts the haters up this year....That's going to be the best part.

I would think the "best part" would be winning a SB.

Let's say he doesn't and continues to handcuff this offense, will we "haters" get an apology? Or more excuses?:rolleyes:

JS

A one post apology is all I can promise.......But let's say he has a career year.....will you do the same?

Back
Top Bottom