A Tid-Bit From PFW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Tid-Bit From PFW

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
just the way you so sarcasily put it..

where do you see sarcasm?

geezzz.. you guys yell at bills fans for coming here and having pissing contests..

and now i get the impression that i am being called a liar.. or at the very least sarcastic! :yell:

Originally posted by Tatonka

where do you see sarcasm?

geezzz.. you guys yell at bills fans for coming here and having pissing contests..

and now i get the impression that i am being called a liar.. or at the very least sarcastic! :yell:

I, for one, am willing to take you completely at your word.

It seems as though you have seen the light.

Your mission now is to lead all Bills fans to the truth of your vision.

Originally posted by zachseau13

I, for one, am willing to take you completely at your word.

It seems as though you have seen the light.

Your mission now is to lead all Bills fans to the truth of your vision.

i wont need to.. the fins play will speak for itself.. with as incredible as you guys are gonna be this year..

after you shut out your first 2 or 3 opponents in a row, the whole nfl and all of its fans should be ready to hand over the vince lombardi trophy to you guys early.

there is no way you dont win it all this year.. your whole team is just too freaking good!

Finally you have come to your senses. Maybe the Bills will understand they are overmatched and jus stay at home.
This will give us less time for all of our all-stars to get dinged up. So be sure and tell all of your loser buddies how good...GREAT we are so the Bills/losers will know to run and hide like the overrated bunch of wanna-be's they are.
Matter of fact since you have been so intelligent as to finally see the light, maybe we will forgive your shortsightedness and allow you to pull for a real team with a history of being more than SUPERBOWL LOSERS!!!....but only because we here at finheaven are SO KIND !!!

Exellent Post

there is absolutely no reason why the fins shouldnt have the best secondary and the best overall defense in the nfl. 9 current or former pro bowlers on one defense? your secondary is all pro..

if you guys give up more than 17-21 points in any game, it would be a total embarassement and the players should hang their heads in shame.

with the way the defense should play this year, ricky should get tons of carries too, so there is no reason that he wont break 2000 yards, that is unless he gets injured.. but he is in such top condition, that there is NO WAY he could get hurt.. zero chance of him getting dinged up and missing time.. the guy is a tank..

you guys really shouldnt have to throw the ball at all.. ricky three times straight.. if you dont get it, punt and watch your defense go 3 and out.. then right back at it with ricky..

i dont see any weaknesses to this defense or the team at all..

matter of fact, if you guys arent 16-0 by seasons end.. it will be a total disappointment.. because you guys have all the leaders to get you there.. none of them are mercenaries.. all leaders baby...

good luck! no pressure.. none at all. :D

I agree 100%. 16-0 Baby!!!!!

Originally posted by FINFAN38
Finally you have come to your senses. Maybe the Bills will understand they are overmatched and jus stay at home.
This will give us less time for all of our all-stars to get dinged up. So be sure and tell all of your loser buddies how good...GREAT we are so the Bills/losers will know to run and hide like the overrated bunch of wanna-be's they are.
Matter of fact since you have been so intelligent as to finally see the light, maybe we will forgive your shortsightedness and allow you to pull for a real team with a history of being more than SUPERBOWL LOSERS!!!....but only because we here at finheaven are SO KIND !!!

now see.. this is what i dont get.. i compliment your team left and right.. and i get called a loser that roots for a loser team..

i wouldnt say that the bills are overrated.. i think that expectations are just about where they should be..

of course us bills fans are already assuming that the 2 games against miami will be painful, as we will most likely be shut out by your perfect defense. but hopefully we can go 14-2 and maybe by some stroke of luck the fish will oversleep for the afc championship game and we could win by default.. that would be the only logical way that we could get a W against you guys this year... considering lucas isnt on the team anymore.. and he was the ONLY reason you lost both games last year.. even though he didnt play defense or the second half of the second game.

:D

Re: Exellent Post

Originally posted by fins1

I agree 100%. 16-0 Baby!!!!!

no doubt, friend.. no doubt.. shula is REALLY SWEATING NOW!!!

Much truth is said in jest...

i wont need to.. the fins play will speak for itself.. with as incredible as you guys are gonna be this year..

after you shut out your first 2 or 3 opponents in a row, the whole nfl and all of its fans should be ready to hand over the vince lombardi trophy to you guys early.

there is no way you dont win it all this year.. your whole team is just too freaking good!

Hey, we still finished ahead of you with Lucas as our QB.

Be ashamed.

Originally posted by Dude
Much truth is said in jest...

i know.. i know.. that is why i keep saying.. i am not being sarcastic.. cant a guy be taken at face value anymore? you guys rock.. 16-0!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Hey, we still finished ahead of you with Lucas as our QB.

Be ashamed.

i am very ashamed... the only reason you guys didnt win it all last year was due to a consiracy by the nfl refs to call pass interference at the end of the NE game.. which sealed your fate.. it was a low blow by the refs and a sad day in the nfl that a team with a 1800 yard rusher and the number 3 defense couldnt make the playoffs!!! i am still upset about it.

Back
Top Bottom