A-Train off the market. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Train off the market.

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
I didn't see it posted......and I know it's not Dolphins related but, Anthony Thomas signed with the Cowboys.
I have no link. I saw it on the bottom scroll on NFL Network.
 

DolfanDaveInMI

Starter
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
4,070
Reaction score
335
Location
Mason, MI
We've got Ronnie Brown. We've got Sammy Morris. We've got Lamar Gordon. We've got Kay-Jay Harris. We've got the rights to Ricky Williams if he ever gets his head on straight.

Who gives a **** about Anthony Thomas?
 

MelbournePhin

Starter
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
4,963
Reaction score
273
Age
41
Location
melbourne, fl
DolfanDaveInATX said:
We've got Ronnie Brown. We've got Sammy Morris. We've got Lamar Gordon. We've got Kay-Jay Harris. We've got the rights to Ricky Williams if he ever gets his head on straight.

Who gives a **** about Anthony Thomas?


my thoughts exactly. one more thing..... fuk the cowboys!
 

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
186
Location
Maryland
pigskinguy said:
yeah they drafted Marion Barber form Minnesota.
This is a weird signing to me.

I guess they think they need a little veteran presence in the back field.
 

Minnphin

I need a Mojito
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
990
Reaction score
1
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
pigskinguy said:
yeah they drafted Marion Barber form Minnesota.
This is a weird signing to me.

Since Marion is my favorite college player of all time, this is very very depressing for me...I thought for sure that he'd make a name for himself if Julius gets hurt...which he seems to be prone to doing. Hopefully he gets a shot at some point.
 

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,998
Reaction score
2,442
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
Best thing about A-Train going to Dallas is this:

Thomas, 27, visited recently with Buffalo Bills officials and acknowledged that he would like to sign there. But the Bills have been unable to trade Travis Henry this offseason and Thomas did not want to wait to see if a deal developed. Dallas had quietly indicated some interest in Thomas earlier in the offseason
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2051923

Good to see Buffalo keep getting screwed by not trading Henry when they had the chance. :D
 

UltraDol-Fan

The Id
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
4,026
Reaction score
5
Location
Texas
I heard today on the radio in Dallas that Parcells is looking for someone to replace Richie Anderson as the hybrid fullback receiver and that Barber maybe the one to do it. That's why they got A-train.
 

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
pigskinguy said:
yeah they drafted Marion Barber form Minnesota.
This is a weird signing to me.
Yeah, I was surprised by the signing too, I'm just glad someone else got Thomas besides Buffalo. You got to admit though, Dallas has some nice DEPTH at RB now after having no running game at all in the beginning of last year (Jones injured). Julius Jones, Anthony Thomas, and Marion Barber III. Not bad.
 

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,912
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta
painnotpleasure said:
Yeah, I was surprised by the signing too, I'm just glad someone else got Thomas besides Buffalo. You got to admit though, Dallas has some nice DEPTH at RB now after having no running game at all in the beginning of last year (Jones injured). Julius Jones, Anthony Thomas, and Marion Barber III. Not bad.

Can never have enough depth at RB see the Dolphins from last year..
 
Top Bottom