A Very Important Thread........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Very Important Thread........

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I want everybody who wants Dave fired to post their name in this thread with the understanding that they will never post on this site again if we (fins / dave) turn this around and win the division or get in the playoffs and advance.

Do I have a deal?

You people are hopelessly clueless.

You have 1 post on this site, and you want to make a deal for others not to post here?

Explain to the rest of us how we are clueless, rook! What have you seen in Wandstedt to think we will make a run of any kind?

:lolcry:

1st post asking us not to post here. What a dumbazz...:nono:

Are you the moderater at miamidolphins.com or something? :lol:

Your site sucks.

Originally posted by ZOD

Are you the moderater at miamidolphins.com or something? :lol:

LMAO, they have a message board?

<mod edit: We appreciate your loyalty to FinHeaven. But please stay on topic. Thanks>

I have one post because I don't need to bitch on some websight, I am a season ticket holder for 15 YEARS. I say whatever I want.

As for the second guy, you have no idea what it takes to coach in the NFL, and last time I checked Dave has had a decent record his first three years. If he DOES NOT make the playoffs this year, he SHOULD be FIRED. Again, Last time I checked the season is not over, and if we happen to catch that horseshoe in the *** (for example........Ravens, Patriots, Bucs, Ana. Angels, FLORIDA MARLINS all caught that "magic")....well, you all will feel pretty stupid.

Give the guy the goddamn season to earn his job. Most owners would kill for 11-5, 11-5, and 9-7.

RELAX, watch the games and hope for the best. If your'e hoping for the worst so Dave gets fired, then I just think that your'e scum.

I want Wanne fired since I want this TEAM to change the way they play football. I could not care less whether Wanne can be proven to be a good HC and it is all the players or asst coaches fault. I just want to see guys making plays.

Somehow I get the feeling that if you all had the choice:

A) Dolphins miss playoffs and Dave gets fired in disgrace.

B) Dolphins win the rest of their games + a Super Bowl, Dave wins coach of the year, and you all are proven to be WRONG.

I think some of you would rather have A) happen, just so you can be RIGHT.

BTW Griese just fumbled again..

its not his records man.. its the way the team shows up for big games. the last big game we won was @denver when it seemed like our team was destined for the sb... but look at all our big games the last 3 yrs and you tell me which one we showed up for? thats why dave needs to go.. anyone can come in here and guide this team to 9-7 ,10-6 with minimal effort.. that type of success just takes it up a notch and you have to show you can win in big time situations which we do not! so does dave need to go because of his record? no, not if you look at it on paper.. then again on paper we should have won 6 sb's by now.. we are looking at the intangiables like team morale, motivation.. killer instinct.. did you see the titans defenders flying to the ball? did you see our boys doing that? no, they werent, we might as well have been playing the detriot lions... you need to get up for games like this and i just do not think wanny has the sand to motivate these guys.

The Raiders game last year was a big game that we won, and we did beat the patriots this year, that was a big game.....oh, I forgot, wanny missed two field goals.....I REST MY CASE.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Somehow I get the feeling that if you all had the choice:

A) Dolphins miss playoffs and Dave gets fired in disgrace.

B) Dolphins win the rest of their games + a Super Bowl, Dave wins coach of the year, and you all are proven to be WRONG.

I think some of you would rather have A) happen, just so you can be RIGHT.

BTW Griese just fumbled again..

Somehow, I have the feeling that your a Wanny lover and Jay lover and will never see the truth for what it is: Wanny is a ok coach, but not the coach for Miami, Jay is a ok qb but not the QB for Miami. I understand you have season tickets, but that doesn't mean you come in here and start trying to make deals with the people that wany Wanny fired. Come on, accept the fact that Wanny is not the one for the phinz and never will be. We can make the playoffs but it won't change my feelings of wanting WANNY GONE.

we beat the pats this yr? was i smoking something that harsh? ok i am going to dig up our big games in the wanny era and you tell me.

I think his heart's in the right place. But I too think that changes are going to be necessary, starting at the top. Obviously we all want this thing to turn around. Nothing would make us happier. But I just don't think it's gonna happen (a big enough turn).

Back
Top Bottom