A Very Important Thread........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Very Important Thread........

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
The Raiders game last year was a big game that we won, and we did beat the patriots this year, that was a big game.....oh, I forgot, wanny missed two field goals.....I REST MY CASE.
That's it?
You rest your case???
Two games in two years is the basis of your case???

I'm going to have to dismiss your arguement due to lack of evidence to support your case.

Court adjourned. *bang bang*

Hey, ya know what, I will take you up on that offer bro. I WANT WANNESTEDT GONE!!!!!! Even though it looks like you just found this board and decided to post some nonsense, I will take you up on that bet.
If Wannestedt is still here by next year I will stop posting here for good, or even still....if the Phins make the playoffs, I will leave this site.
I am a Phin fan through and through and this year is really killing me. We will NOT make the playoffs, not because of the team but because of our fearless leader: Dave Wannestedt.
I always look for the best in our team but this year its just not there. Goddamn it!!!! why cant we live up to expectations..ever.
D.W., I will not miss you. Have fun and good riddance. YOU SUCK!!!!

All he's saying is give Wanny his due. Which is this season and don't give up. The season's not over yet. The "Darn they suck attitude" is exactly the same attitude that we don't want the team to have. I'm not giving up unless the team gives up.

you have realize that we usually have a disappointing seasons even though we are 6-1 or 7-2 or the like. So 5-4 seems to us like 3-7 seems to Jets fans. If we turn things around and have a great year, then Wanne changed. Wanne the way things are going cannot take us past the first round even if we make it as a WC

I agree 39. Wanny has to change. I believe he puts in alot of time on preperation and game plan but he needs help. He needs to turn the team over to the players and even listen to their suggestions. That will give them the pride they need to fight harder.

Exactly, I said in my post, give him this year....If he doesn't make the playoffs, I will be the first guy to post on the www.Firedave.com site.

But have some goddamn patience, like I said.......Ravens, Patriots, and Bucs did as did the Angels and Marlins in Baseball.

He has THIS season to prove you all wrong, if he doesn't then HE SHOULD GET FIRED!!!!!

Am I clear?

But have some goddamn patience, like I said.......Ravens, Patriots, and Bucs did as did the Angels and Marlins in Baseball.

Unfortunately, in the Marlins' case, the manager had to be fired before the team started winning, but that's not the point of my post.

I have been a pretty staunch Wannstedt supporter, but I'm afraid the team has spiraled out of his control. What's more, I think he's rapidly losing his love for the game.

I think it just might be clean-slate time. I thought we would rebound strong against the Titans this week. I was wrong.

Haha! The bears were patient while Wanny ran the team to the ground.

Some guy on another thread called Wanny a <profanity removed...watch it>

Now, don't you think that we are becoming a little unglued?

I'm with you Real, if he can't cut it with this group I'm already a dead man. I sweared on the Sentinel if they didn't do it this year I would hang myself. So I may only have a few more weeks to live...

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
I'm with you Real, if he can't cut it with this group I'm already a dead man. I sweared on the Sentinel if they didn't do it this year I would hang myself. So I may only have a few more weeks to live...

Am I in your will? Can I have the car?

Some guy on another thread called Wanny a <profanity removed.....watch it>

Now, don't you think that we are becoming a little unglued?

again........Are you kidding me? Who friggin cares. Wannestedt is a joke and is probably a Co*k Gobbler!!!
Get over it dude, Wanne. sucks and doesnt deserve to wear the Aqua and Orange anymore!!!

No, "we" are not coming unglued. Read that whole thread and you'll see that the person twice apologized for using that term and for offending anyone. You are the one coming unglued over it.

Back
Top Bottom