A Very Important Thread........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Very Important Thread........

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
I'm with you Real, if he can't cut it with this group I'm already a dead man. I sweared on the Sentinel if they didn't do it this year I would hang myself. So I may only have a few more weeks to live...

I hope you are joking man but,that's not even remotely funny.
We've already lost one friend this year in such a fashion, please don't go there, figuratively or literally.

RIP LCP.:(

Originally posted by inFINSible

I hope you are joking man but,that's not even remotely funny.
We've already lost one friend this year in such a fashion, please don't go there, figuratively or literally.

RIP LCP.:(

True.

RIP LCP.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I want everybody who wants Dave fired to post their name in this thread with the understanding that they will never post on this site again if we (fins / dave) turn this around and win the division or get in the playoffs and advance.

And when the inevitable happens and we crash and burn, will YOU never post here again?

There's a fine line between being optimistic and being a Homer. The Phins have faced two teams with winning records, and lost both.

Let's be realistic, the only reason we weren't blown out of the Colts game was because for some unknown reason Colt's OC decided to become conservative against us. All year long Manning is tearing it up, and then they decide to dink and dunk against us. Played right into our hands. Had Manning gone uptop more often it would have been a runaway.

This team has no motivation. You really think they'll turn it around? Wanne claims last week that we'll lead the NFL in rushing in the second half of the season, so we go out and mount a huge 13 carries for 37 yards for Ricky.

Oh yea....he's a master motivator...:rolleyes:

The Raiders game last year was a big game that we won, and we did beat the patriots this year, that was a big game.....oh, I forgot, wanny missed two field goals.....I REST MY CASE.

Sorry I have to comment on this one.

First off they didn't beat the Patriots this year.

You rest your case??????? On what??? The fact that the Fins lost to a team with less talent, and their starting CB out along with many other injuries by a missed FG. The Fins should have kicked the Pats A$$ in that game, it never should of come down to a missed FG.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that, my cousin blew his brains out two months ago.

That's a horrible thing. I'm sorry for you and your family to have to go through something like that and I'm sorry that your cousin is gone.

Sorry but

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Sorry I have to comment on this one.

First off they didn't beat the Patriots this year.

You rest your case??????? On what??? The fact that the Fins lost to a team with less talent, and their starting CB out along with many other injuries by a missed FG. The Fins should have kicked the Pats A$$ in that game, it never should of come down to a missed FG.

The NFl doesn't work that way, Look at how Jacksonville handled the Colts this week. Or how NO has beaten TB the last three meetings. those teams are a far more inferior teams than the colts or TB. What levels the playing field is that their are divisional foes. Divisional games are always the toughest. Bills, Jets, NE, and the Colts(our ex), could have sh!tty years but always plays us hard. There is now way to say that we shouldv'e blown NE out or it shouldn't have come down to a FG. Our Offense is not designed to blow people out, and our 2 mil kicker is supposed to make clutch kicks to pull out close games.

We all know that as long as the JETS beat us once, they consider their season a success!

:jetssuck:

Sorry about your cousin, it really minimizes everything else in stature and importance. Come post more often, there's good people here. No reason to come on so heavy. We're all Dolphin fans and want this team to win. We have some fun ripping each other a little but it's all in fun. Sure, I'm frustrated with the team. Do I want Wannstedt to turn it around, you better believe it!

Back
Top Bottom