A whole sh*tload of injuries from tonights... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A whole sh*tload of injuries from tonights...

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
game. go to kffl.com. Like our entire starting offense is hurt right now. Along with JT. WTF!!

Perfect timing. We play a creampuff defense, then have a bye. All the little things that help a championship team seem to be going our way......

get ready for this ---

Ray Lucas goes back
looking for Ward
he is open
1st down Dolphins

• Jason Taylor suffered a hyper-extension to his left elbow
  • McKnight Suffers Bruised Back
  • Gasden Injures Wrist
  • Trent Gamble (groin) suffered a strained left groin
  • Fiedler Has Fracture in Thumb
  • Chris Chambers was diagnosed with a concussion.

Injuries suck, but the bye week is coming up.

Originally posted by dolfan06
of course losing to the bills would be just as bad as losing to the texans!

With all the bills fans that you and I know, I don`t EVEN wanna think about losing next week! :rolleyes:

Eh hem, the Bills ARE 3-3 right now, am I correct? Am I also correct in saying that they are tied with our closest competion for the division, the Patriots? They are nobody to be overlooked.

But I trust that they won't be. I read a perplexing blurb in the Sun-Sentinel or some other paper about how the coaching staff will have a real tough time getting our guys focused on the Broncos because some of them already publicly were caught looking ahead to the Buffalo game. It really makes no sense though because Denver is so incredibly good.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Eh hem, the Bills ARE 3-3 right now, am I correct? Am I also correct in saying that they are tied with our closest competion for the division, the Patriots? They are nobody to be overlooked.

But I trust that they won't be. I read a perplexing blurb in the Sun-Sentinel or some other paper about how the coaching staff will have a real tough time getting our guys focused on the Broncos because some of them already publicly were caught looking ahead to the Buffalo game. It really makes no sense though because Denver is so incredibly good.
in the past, miami would have lost, because the second place team lost. when they have a chance to move out they seem to blow it, not this year though!

I noticed that too dolfan06. This may be the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd place in the East since Marino's last season......

Originally posted by BMarion31
I noticed that too dolfan06. This may be the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd place in the East since Marino's last season......
lets hope they keep on chuggin!:D

Back
Top Bottom