A (yet another) different view on the Draft.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A (yet another) different view on the Draft..

jonanthans said:
At the Combine weigh in, DeAngelo Williams was 5' 6.8 inches, and that is the official numbers teams are going to go by. Im not knocking his ability, I personally think he will be an excellent Rb in the league, but that diminutive size is going to keep him out of the first round.

Really? Dude, that is really small.

updated

Sorry guys, didnt see that blunder. Made a few slight changes, taking in some good points I overlooked.
Updated.

Definitely don't see hill and Williams going before Huff. Only DB that could contend with Huff is Cromartie if 100% healthy and blows the doors off of the combine this weekend.

Finsfan79 said:
watson isnt a good pick for miami we drafted 2 DT last year and have traylor still. Watson is pretty much an exact copy of Manuel Wright a kid wit hworth ethic problems.

We already have manuel means dont consider watson.

We need an OLB, S, Right Guard, QB (Fa hopefully) for our biggest needs

thank you. Watson shouldn't even be listed on Miamis draft board

Draft

playmaker1 said:
i think you should re think these picks

like I had stated, this was simply MY opinion on the draft as I see it working out. Naturally, not everyone is going to see it working out this way.

As far as Huff falling to us at #16, a lot of draft sites (like DraftDaddy.com)have Tye Hill and Jimmy Williams rated above Huff simply for the fact that they see Huff as being more of a safety in the NFL, and Hill is a bona fide CB. Williams likely gets the nod over Huff in their eyes because they believe he can play either CB or Safety in the NFL and he hits like a mack truck.

Back
Top Bottom