Aaf Sack Leader Jayrone Elliot Signs With Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaf Sack Leader Jayrone Elliot Signs With Miami

As of now Elliot looks to be the best DE/OLB we have right now in our roster. Sad,considering that he does look better than our previous 1st Rnd pick. I do believe he will end up making the 53 men roster.

It's pretty obvious how much better the FO is without Tannenbaum up there messing things up. This is a great signing, pure upside!

According to some this FO is terrible because they're signing guys from the Aaf!
I assume they wanted us to signed guys like Odel and Flowers and Bell etc.

How many former AAF players are on the Fins current roster? My friend asked me facetiously, "how many former AAF players are the Fins going to sign"? So I assume that we signed a few of them?

Some people are saying we should just get UDFA's to fill up the 90 man roster for camp. These guys from the AAF were mostly UDFA's coming out of college but have spend time with NFL teams already and are getting a 2nd chance. I see nothing wrong with that.

I want to be excited about this signing, but just remember guys, he was dominating against much lesser competition. Practice squad or back end of the roster types

I’d like to see some cut ups

Only video I could easily find...

So what do you think? Future HOF? Does me make the 53?

Or best future prospects selling shoes?

Back
Top Bottom