About Rosenhaus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About Rosenhaus

baracuda

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since I'm sure the dickweed reads these forums, does anyone out there have a message for the biggest scumbag agent in sports?
How does this clown sleep with himself? He'd lie to Osama Bin Laden if it meant more money to him.

What a classless scumbag if I ever saw it. All he does is give good players bad ideas about how much he thinks they are worth. When in reality he is in fantasy land.

Well, if you have a message for Rosenhoser, lay it here. I'm sure dickwad will read it. Not like he has a life anyway.

He was on QAM with Alzuguaray last night. He was pretty positive about the Phins getting something worked out and said "choice number one is and has been to resign a long term deal with the Dolphins". "We're going to be reasonable about this and I'm sure the Dolphins will be reasonable about it as well".

Props to Big O for asking him whether the grandstanding and threats may turn teams off.

Dude has helped the Fins out many-a-times. He's a fan of the team and has a lot of clients with the Fins. He's only doing what's best for his client. That's what he's paid for.

Whats wrong with lieing to Osama Baracuda? Frankly if a guy is goin to fly planes into ur countries buildings i dont think its a bad thing if u tell him lies.

Have Rosenhaus and Bin Laden been seen in the same room together????? Hmmm, think about it........think about it.....

Anyway - the guy is a grade A douchebag....BUT....as Green Fin rightly says, he's only doing his job. Being a sports agent by the very nature of the job means you have to be fickle, slimy, thick skinned, a snake in the grass and a complete and utter stain on humanity. But, he gets it done, he has a docket full of top notch clients and anyone...ANYONE...that could get enough of a positive press machine behind that train wreck of a knee of Willis McGahee's to get him into round 1 is doing a hell of a job in my eyes.

And if for nothing else, you have to give him kudos for that.

Drew loves the grandstanding and the headlines. Not to worry, he pretty much tends to work out good deals for all involved. It's not like he's an "Orande Gadsden Type" agent!!

There is lots of time to work this out...Ogun and Drew want it worked out today, but the Fins are on their timeline and we just have to see how it works out. I am always referring to him as Punk Drew...and I still will, but he does do a good job and in the end, usually works within the teams framework. Besides...Ogun is not his only client with the Fins, so he needs to keep some working relationship with them...

Funny thing is, with RS and Punk Drew are in the office together, they probably laugh at this kind of stuff...as I said before, I'd love to be a fly on the wall sometimes...

baracuda said:
Since I'm sure the dickweed reads these forums, does anyone out there have a message for the biggest scumbag agent in sports?
How does this clown sleep with himself? He'd lie to Osama Bin Laden if it meant more money to him.

What a classless scumbag if I ever saw it. All he does is give good players bad ideas about how much he thinks they are worth. When in reality he is in fantasy land.

Well, if you have a message for Rosenhoser, lay it here. I'm sure dickwad will read it. Not like he has a life anyway.
Ignorance at it's best. I guess he should stop all the complaining and get the LEAST money he possibly can for his client. :rolleyes:

Dolfan954 said:
Ignorance at it's best. I guess he should stop all the complaining and get the LEAST money he possibly can for his client. :rolleyes:
OK there genius. I don't recall seeing Leigh Steinberg's name being torched in shame by anyone and everyone. I know a lot of agents that quietly go about their business and get top money for their clients and don't come across as a complete ignoramous in the media.

Rosenhaus is purely an example of a wanna be athlete who was never good at anything in his life, so he turned his brown nosing attitude and ways into a career sucking up to dumb jocks. He has no talent, no skills, and no abilities beyond acting like a complete ignoramous in public.

There are many ways to go about doing things, and Rosenhaus is the poster child for everything that is wrong with sports agents.

I do believe that you can be a sports agent and have dignity, class and humility without compromising your clients leverage and position with their employer.

Thanks for responding Drew! You continue to amaze at how truly myopic your view of life is. Greedy neanderthal.

I love how everyone wants to rip the AGENT... when its the PLAYER that makes the ultimate decision. Anything you don't like about this situation... blame on OGUNLEYE... not Rosenhaus.

Drew represents SEVERAL of the high-profile clients on the Dolphins... Zach Thomes for sure. I don't seem to remember any of the other negotiations getting ugly. Most of the veterans on this team have accepted less to stay with the Dolphins because this is where they want to be and it is THEIR decision, not their agents. The only reason Drew is saying ANYTHING is because Ogun is TELLING HIM TO. Ogun sees the $15million signing bonuses Kearse and Wistrom have gotten, and is saying "I want that too."

An agents JOB is to get what the client wants. OGUN wants too much... blame him.

stan marino said:
Whats wrong with lieing to Osama Baracuda? Frankly if a guy is goin to fly planes into ur countries buildings i dont think its a bad thing if u tell him lies.

too bad slick willy couldnt put his best attribute to use huh?

I don't agree with that. What other agents have their own TV show?

And isn't that a conflict of interest?

Rosenhaus is an egomaniac.

baracuda said:
I don't agree with that. What other agents have their own TV show?

And isn't that a conflict of interest?

Rosenhaus is an egomaniac.

And I'm sure he cares while he rolls around in his money.

Back
Top Bottom