DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
None.

This team is lacking at key spots and it's going to impact the W/L record.

The Goat

Escape Goat
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
None.

This team is lacking at key spots and it's going to impact the W/L record.
I mean...these are not mutually exclusive things. Most sane people are aware there are glaring weaknesses on this team. But there can still be pleasant surprises. Tank Carradine looks like he might genuinely be a guy who's been snakebit and completely misused throughout his career, and can be a productive DE.

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's going to be a long season … let's get these young players plenty of reps to learn. Hopefully we can find a couple who continue to grow.

Phinatic8u

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Can I ask why?
Because I need to see more. He's got the talent and he put it on display with ease, but one PREseason game doesn't impress me. If it continues through preseason then of course this kid will be a surprise, but not at this moment in time.

The Defensive End situation is dire and I saw that in in March. Flores better be the best scheme developer in the NFL to produce even consistent pressures.

That's why nothing is a surprise for me, everything I thought that would be weak appears it may be weak. I'm hoping Rosen becomes Farve and Williams becomes Sterling Sharpe, but I'm not counting on it. Miami wasn't going to he good this year, I don't see many wins on the table this season. 3-13 is a very real possibility.

AdamD13

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm thinking Miami may win as many games in preseason as it does in regular season so this is their time to shine and I'm going to enjoy it.

As for Preston, he's the real deal. I'm looking forward to watching him for a long time in a Dolphin uniform.

Phinatic8u

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm thinking Miami may win as many games in preseason as it does in regular season so this is their time to shins and I'm going to enjoy it.

As for Preston, he's the real deal. I'm looking forward to watching him for a long time in a Dolphin uniform.
Hopefully its 1.

Gotta secure #1 as easy as possible LOL.

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
Because I need to see more. He's got the talent and he put it on display with ease, but one PREseason game doesn't impress me. If it continues through preseason then of course this kid will be a surprise, but not at this moment in time.

The Defensive End situation is dire and I saw that in in March. Flores better be the best scheme developer in the NFL to produce even consistent pressures.
Mental gymnastics if I've ever seen it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom