According to Adam Schefter, Fins pick #14 in Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to Adam Schefter, Fins pick #14 in Draft

The Rams finished 7-9 too. I was looking at their standings vs. ours on NFL.com: MIA 5-7 Conference, 2-2 Non-Conference, 1-7 at Home, 6-2 on the road, 2-4 in our division; STL 5-7 Conference, 2-2 Non-Conference, 5-3 at home, 2-6 on the road, 3-3 in their division

anyone know what the tie breaker would be in terms of draft picks? We are the same in conference and non-conference play. They have a better home record and division record than us. We have a better road record than them

The draft order for the first 20 selections of the 2011 NFL draft have been determined.

1. Panthers -- 2-14
2. Broncos -- 4-12
3. Bills -- 4-12
4. Bengals -- 4-12
5. Cardinals -- 5-11
6. Browns -- 5-11
7. 49ers -- 6-10
8. Titans -- 6-10
9. Cowboys -- 6-10
10. Redskins -- 6-10
11. Texans -- 6-10
12. Vikings -- 6-10
13. Lions -- 6-10
14. Dolphins -- 7-9
15. Rams -- 8-8
16. Jaguars -- 8-8
17. Patriots (from Raiders) -- 8-8
18. Chargers -- 9-7
19. Giants -- 10-6
20. Buccaneers -- 10-6

Picks 21-32 will be determined by playoff outcomes

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-nfl-draft-determined?module=HP_spotlight3col

per NFL.com...looks like we will be picking #14. The Sun-Sentinel's "draft numbers expert" is wrong

time for the Fins to get some '83 luck. that year 'the stars fell' on us. 2011-year of the rabbit. lucky?

time for the Fins to get some '83 luck. that year 'the stars fell' on us. 2011-year of the rabbit. lucky?

lol we can only hope! picking at #14 instead of #15 might not seem like that big of a deal, but hey its one spot closer to the top...and that can make a big difference in terms of draft day trades

I was really confused but now it makes sense. Seahawks were ahead of us, and now they're playoff bound, so they'll pick much later. Very nice. It's amazing how many news outlets couldn't figure that out...then again I couldn't either. :lol:

I was scratching my head trying to figure it out too...thought Schefter might have made a typo until I saw it on NFL.com

Rams are 7-9 not 8-8. They pick ahead of us.

The Seahawks were ahead of us, now they move back since they made the playoffs. We moved up a spot. The 8-8 may have been a typo, I got it off NFL.com...just relaying the info. I think that we will pick ahead of the Rams due to our division record and/or home record being worse.

First tiebreaker is S.O.S.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/21479/2010-strength-of-schedule

Rams had the easier schedule, Rams, it looks like, should get the pick. Idk though. I'm just glad the seahawks aren't in front of us, I suspected they could have gone QB

http://football.about.com/od/miscinformation/a/detdraftorder.htm

see my previous post...we win the tiebreaker because the Rams had the easier schedule, we had the harder schedule...which means they should have won more games than us based on strength of schedule

Back
Top Bottom