According to Adam Schefter, Fins pick #14 in Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to Adam Schefter, Fins pick #14 in Draft

no its not...the Rams had the EASIER schedule this year, we had a HARDER strength of schedule. On paper, based on strength of schedule, they should have won more games than us.

Which makes the Rams a worse team, therefore they should pick at 14 and us 15.

Look at the S.O.S. link again. Notice how the Broncos have the easier schedule, and they pick ahead of Bengals and Bills.

... Wrong. Flip this post and it is correct. We had the harder schedule and we ended up the same. In theory we are the better team. In theory if we played their schedule we woudl've had more wins than them. If they played our schedule they would have done worse.

well that would be great if everything was based on "theory" however, I am just merely reporting what Adam Schefter (you may have heard of him), NFL.com, and other sites are reporting. Just relaying the info. We have to agree to disagree on this. If the NFL is saying the Dolphins are picking #14, I think I'll take their word over yours

ronnie and ricky are shot... mark ingram has to be the pick, they need a speed demon at wr opposite marshall. a new lg would help.... qb is questionable. i dont like henne, i would give up a 3rd for orton...

time for the Fins to get some '83 luck. that year 'the stars fell' on us. 2011-year of the rabbit. lucky?
it was also the year of the QB...dont see 3 future HOFers coming out of this one...

Miami still wins tiebreaker due to playing a harder strength of schedule...we are picking #14 not sure why you people can't understand that.

We had a harder strength of schedule and finished w/the same record as the Rams = they were the lesser team = they pick before we do. We're not picking at #14, I'm not sure why you can't understand that.

Guys, as some have said, we will pick 15th. The Rams had the easier strength of schedule and still had the same record as the Fins. This, in theory, makes the Fins the better team. The Rams will pick ahead of us. Worse part is that since tied teams rotate every round. The Broncos get to pick 14th with our pick in the 2nd.

Btw, looks like Fins would have picked 17th had they won yesterday. Not much different.

no its not...the Rams had the EASIER schedule this year, we had a HARDER strength of schedule. On paper, based on strength of schedule, they should have won more games than us.

Would that not mean they are worse on paper and would get the higher pick? If they had an easier schedule but only won the same amount of games then it would seem logical that they would pick ahead of us.

The draft order for the first 20 selections of the 2011 NFL draft have been determined.
1. Panthers -- 2-14
2. Broncos -- 4-12
3. Bills -- 4-12
4. Bengals -- 4-12
5. Cardinals -- 5-11
6. Browns -- 5-11
7. 49ers -- 6-10
8. Titans -- 6-10
9. Cowboys -- 6-10
10. Redskins -- 6-10
11. Texans -- 6-10
12. Vikings -- 6-10
13. Lions -- 6-10
14. Dolphins -- 7-9
15. Rams -- 8-8
16. Jaguars -- 8-8
17. Patriots (from Raiders) -- 8-8
18. Chargers -- 9-7
19. Giants -- 10-6
20. Buccaneers -- 10-6
Picks 21-32 will be determined by playoff outcomes

The draft order for the first 20 selections of the 2011 NFL draft have been determined.
1. Panthers -- 2-14
2. Broncos -- 4-12
3. Bills -- 4-12
4. Bengals -- 4-12
5. Cardinals -- 5-11
6. Browns -- 5-11
7. 49ers -- 6-10
8. Titans -- 6-10
9. Cowboys -- 6-10
10. Redskins -- 6-10
11. Texans -- 6-10
12. Vikings -- 6-10
13. Lions -- 6-10
14. Dolphins -- 7-9
15. Rams -- 8-8
16. Jaguars -- 8-8
17. Patriots (from Raiders) -- 8-8
18. Chargers -- 9-7
19. Giants -- 10-6
20. Buccaneers -- 10-6
Picks 21-32 will be determined by playoff outcomes

That would make sense if the rams actually finished 8-8, but instead since they finished 7-9, they'll pick 14... these outlets who have it backwards will correct it soon...

Back
Top Bottom