According to J. Clayton from ESPN, We only have one starting Pro-Bowler thus far.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to J. Clayton from ESPN, We only have one starting Pro-Bowler thus far....

That leaves the Dolphins, Broncos and Bills battling for the last wild card.
:sosad:

I do not see Harrison as any good let alone a PB'er and Law is not great either :confused:

Kearse over O Gun :nono:

It is close:

Kearse 24 T, 8 sacks, 3 FF
O gun 27T, 9 sacks, 1 FF, 3 PD

Talk about getting the nod due to your name....Mawae at center. What the hell has he done that's so amazing this year? The Jet's running game is awful.

O-Gun-Lee-Ay

Its really not that hard.

What about Mike Williams?? Has he stepped up his game THAT much?? Because he looked pretty bad when we played them.

Originally posted by Muck
What about Mike Williams?? Has he stepped up his game THAT much?? Because he looked pretty bad when we played them.

I didn't even notice he was on that list.

I'm suprised, I tought the Bills were given a lot of sacks and when I watched Bills game he wasn't impressive.
:confused:

Read Carefully before posting.......... this is "john Clayton's pro bowl picks" which do not reflect on the final ballot that is voted by the associated press, League Officials and the fans.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Read Carefully before posting.......... this is "john Clayton's pro bowl picks" which do not reflect on the final ballot that is voted by the associated press, League Officials and the fans.

We know that.

You guys have to realize.. Clayton only listed his projected Pro Bowl STARTERS. Which is why he has 2 WR's when there is 4 or 5. 3 or 4 DE's make it, remember that.

Originally posted by Pagan
Talk about getting the nod due to your name....Mawae at center. What the hell has he done that's so amazing this year? The Jet's running game is awful.
maybe Clayton just cut and paste his list from last year and forget to update it

Harrison may be the Pats MVP this year...he is a great leader,belive
me their is more to football then Stats......My bad,their is one stat
that counts.......7-2

Back
Top Bottom