According to J. Clayton from ESPN, We only have one starting Pro-Bowler thus far.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to J. Clayton from ESPN, We only have one starting Pro-Bowler thus far....

OK I'm shocked someone hasn't pointed out that the Fins are only ONE and a half back from the Pats, NOT 2 n a half. We still control our own destiny. We win up there and win out we win the East. We are undefeated on the road and gave the game to NE by not hitting the FG. I like where we are better than where they are. We get hot in the second half and we win the division.
We have beaten the Bills and the Bills beat the Pats so we split with the Pats we have a better division record and would win the tie breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: According to J. Clayton from ESPN, We only have one starting Pro-Bowler thus far....

Originally posted by dolphan39
:sosad:

I do not see Harrison as any good let alone a PB'er and Law is not great either :confused:

Kearse over O Gun :nono:

It is close:

Kearse 24 T, 8 sacks, 3 FF
O gun 27T, 9 sacks, 1 FF, 3 PD

Hello

My name is Homer

One correction to LoXins statement: I think it would be more like-

O-Goon-Lee-Ay

Also, the key to winning in NE is that the refs need to get their s**t together and quit handing them (NE) opportunities. I cannot believe that Pats fans think they somehow beat us this year....if Mare had any skill (like the days of old) this would be a whole different story.

But I guess just like last years fluke, Pats fans will take 'em how they can get 'em. They won last year becuz of the refs and this year becuz Mare flopped on two chip shots....nothing they did.

Back
Top Bottom