"Adam Gase Has made Jay a Star" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Adam Gase Has made Jay a Star"

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
Lol yes, he is a QB guru, but peeps forgot what he did with CJ Anderson.. After two games, jay has made history and it goes back to week one being benched not even making the trip to Seattle, to look what he has become, Gase makes players :hitit: accountable and that was it... Peeps were lead astray by Gase only being there for Tanny and totally forgot about the entire offense.. Great job thus far Gase.

He made himself a star.
He was also good last year IMO.

I think it's a combination of both. Ajayi always had the talent. He just needed competent play calling and good line play to let his talent shine

He's on pace for 226/1400/13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody is noticing that Ajayi is running with extra oomph. Some say it's confidence. Some say he is running more powerfully. Whatever it is, everybody is noticing it except for, apparently, Finland. :ponder:

No one is saying that Ajayi has had less contribution to his own coming out, but great coaches see the talent and figure out how to unveil to the most effect.

Not saying that Gase is already a great coach, BUT if he can key in on talents on the roster and coach it up he will have a playoff team on his hands in no time!

Forget building around Tannehill, we need to build around Ajayi and the running game

He's running harder, he changed how he holds the ball to prevent fumbles and the play calling has improved minus some predictability late but they had that D worn out.

I'd say combination of both. Hopefully once they start tacking the box devante Parker gets involved on the deep ball because right now he's nonexistent.

I like the big runs and breaking tackles a lot but I'm impressed that he goes down going forward getting those important short yards that we've severely lacked for a long time.

Gase did get the most out of him. I think the tough love was the way to go. The best coaches know how to motivate their players. I think that's all Gase did was motivate Ajayi

Everybody is noticing that Ajayi is running with extra oomph. Some say it's confidence. Some say he is running more powerfully. Whatever it is, everybody is noticing it except for, apparently, Finland. :ponder:

No one is saying that Ajayi has had less contribution to his own coming out, but great coaches see the talent and figure out how to unveil to the most effect.

Not saying that Gase is already a great coach, BUT if he can key in on talents on the roster and coach it up he will have a playoff team on his hands in no time!

This staff knew exactly how to effectively criticize and get the most of the o-line, Ajayi, Maxwell, Mario and a few others the past two weeks. I've been impressed not only by the wins but some of the most impactful play were those from said groups/guys, especially the lines.

Here is the difference we see in how a coach can properly put a player in "the dog house". Philbin put a player in the dog house and he stayed there, for a long ****ing time...years even. What motivation did a player have after doing everything that was expected of him and the coach still wouldn't give you a shot (MATTHEWS). Gase essentially put Ajayi in his dog house, left back from Seattle, but the difference, when Ajayi started to do what the coach wanted, he was given his chance to play and contribute. Not only did he send a message to this one player, but the team as a whole. No, Gase didn't "make" Ajayi a star, but he did contribute in helping this young man transition to NFL play. I could care less about how good a coach is at X and O's..its important, but those guys are a dime a dozen in the NFL...show me a coach that can motivate players and you have something. Gase isn't only getting great play out of Ajayi, but also the line as well as Williams who drug about a 1/3 of the Bills D into the end zone.

Side note, but the well executed co-op chip to the backer between Pouncey and Tunsil was on that Williams play was beautiful.

Gase definitely has the team playing a lot harder.

Back
Top Bottom