Adam Gase stresses that Dolphins' season isn't lost | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase stresses that Dolphins' season isn't lost

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
:laugh:wackyo_O:jawdrop:meh
Tuesday’s press conference felt like one big hug, a proverbial pep talk designed to get everyone in Davie reinvested.
“We’ve got a lot of time left, a lot of ball left,” Gase said. “I don’t know if you guys kind of pay attention to the rest of the league, but it’s not like anyone’s running away with anything. It’s a total disaster everywhere.”
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-20171114-story.html

That bs is getting old, man up dude. Everyone, anyone, can see we are a very, very bad footbal team and very, very, poorly coached.

Gase lol
"There was a lot more good than bad. That was a tough front. That defense is playing about as well as you can play".

I admire the optimism, but this season was toast when Tannehill went down. Anybody who thought otherwise was fooling them selves, and are now venting about anything and everything.

We lack discipline.
We cant stay in our lanes on defense.

We lack focus on offense
Routine pass and catch plays turn into ints or drops.

Do these guys study film.
On a 4th and 1 on the road, we run at Carolina's strength. The lbers.

i'm tired of the same stuff every week he's suppose to be an guru on the o...yeah right his honeymoon is over.

"There was a lot more good than bad. That was a tough front. That defense is playing about as well as you can play".

He's right - the team has more good than bad and the D is playing pretty well (ummm WAS playing pretty well until they saw the futility).
Uh, Mr. Gase, ummm, if there IS more good than bad, and the team is playing bad, who's fault is that? Still like Gase as HC, but I find his incessant blindness to the problems troubling.

I find his blindness troubling too. I also see more bad than good. We just can't compete and are regressing.

I'm fine with the coach speak because talk is cheap. The less said, the better. Just perform and stop embarrassing yourself with excuse filled press conferences and tough-guy talk.

I'm fine with the coach speak because talk is cheap. The less said, the better. Just perform and stop embarrassing yourself with excuse filled press conferences and tough-guy talk.

But that's coach-speak.

And I have a bridge I want to sell you. Right now the dolphins would lose to the Canes. In fact, I wish the dolphins would play like the canes. You know like the defense flying to the ball and coming up with turnovers. Playing with sense of urgency and with lots of energy. Our defense plays as if they never get enough sleep and the offense seems to think the game starts at half time

Ozzy rules!!

He's right - the team has more good than bad and the D is playing pretty well (ummm WAS playing pretty well until they saw the futility).
Uh, Mr. Gase, ummm, if there IS more good than bad, and the team is playing bad, who's fault is that? Still like Gase as HC, but I find his incessant blindness to the problems troubling.
Guys, I know it’s hard sometimes but he was talking about the Panthers front.

Back
Top Bottom