Adam Gases Dolphin career headstone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gases Dolphin career headstone

The Curious Case of Coach Gase:

Hired a line coach with coke on his face,
He never did lie, and traded Ajayi,
But twas Culter that lead him to disgrace.

Gase will 100% be in Miami next year. Year after Jim Harbaugh. Ross will finally see he ain’t Head Coach material and go to Michigan and talk to Jim. Pay him big money. Then we set.

Next years excuse will be, Tannehill needs another year, he is coming off surgery.

2016-2017

Thanks for taking the fall. Your pal, Tannenbaum.

Next years excuse will be, Tannehill needs another year, he is coming off surgery.

Yep...and we'll be told if we don't understand the validity of that, then I don't know what to tell you.

There must be a conventional wisdom handbook around here. I can't locate it but the nuggets are everywhere. Believe it or not, double digits in the first half is not an NFL impossibility. Our offense is generating tons of praise considering 20-9 and 31-7 deficits beyond the midpoint of the third quarter the past two weeks.

Blaming the play calling when plays are being missed is silly.

Exactly what I was saying...in 2013. Remember Wallace running wide open all over the yard against the same Panthers D? But a certain somebody couldn't hit the broad side of a barn more than 10 yards down the field.

"With Peyton as my witness ... I truly believed Jay Ajayi was the problem."

"I thought Ajayi was the issue,
But he wasn't, please pass me a tissue."

The decision to hire Cutler was purely because there was no other Qb that was available and knew the offence. It's as simple as that.

I didn't like the Cutler signing, but, in all honestly, without trading for a stop gap player, who else was there....

And please don't offer up Kap.

Back
Top Bottom