2) QB Joe Flacco
2b)CB Charles Godfrey
3)OLB Jeremy Thompson
4) OT King Dunlap
6a) WR Lavelle Hawkins
6b) TE Tom Santi
7a) QB Bernard Morris
7b) OG Fernando Velasco

Personally I would prefer Curtis Lofton with 2a but I'll go with the rumors since QB and OT were our biggest needs going into the draft

3 offensive linemen and 2 quarterbacks? I definately think we take 1 more offensive linemen and a quarterback but you went a little overboard. I'm not a huge fan of Joe Flacco, but I think there is a very good chance we take him.

I love your first three picks. Flacco is gonna be sick!!!!!!

By the 7th round, if the best value guy left is a QB, take him. We were 1-15, and we should be trying to knock the worst guy off the team at each position until we're winning again. Why pick a lineman with a 7th if he's so much worse than the QBs or RBs that are left that he won't make the team?

Drafting quality means never having to say you're sorry.

I love your first three picks. Flacco is gonna be sick!!!!!!

I'll be sick if we select Flacco with our 2a, especially if L.Sweed/A.Cason/J.Mayo/Q.Groves were available.
Flacco in theoffseason has sky rocketed up the boards because of a big arm. He may turnout pretty good but R.Leaf had a cannon too, the fact that he played for Deleware and exclusively played shot-gun scares me alittle. Now if your talking in the 3rd maybe 4th I think there's solid value there but at the 32nd pick relly seems to be a huge reach.
E.Ainge in the 5th if we can aquire one great but no earlier please.

I'll be sick if we select Flacco with our 2a, especially if L.Sweed/A.Cason/J.Mayo/Q.Groves were available.
Flacco in theoffseason has sky rocketed up the boards because of a big arm. He may turnout pretty good but R.Leaf had a cannon too, the fact that he played for Deleware and exclusively played shot-gun scares me alittle. Now if your talking in the 3rd maybe 4th I think there's solid value there but at the 32nd pick relly seems to be a huge reach.
E.Ainge in the 5th if we can aquire one great but no earlier please.

And before anybody says it, NO, John Beck didn't operate out of a primary shot-gun formation. :)

1) Jake Long
2) QB Joe Flacco
2b)CB Charles Godfrey
3)OLB Jeremy Thompson
4) OT King Dunlap
6a) WR Lavelle Hawkins
6b) TE Tom Santi
7a) QB Bernard Morris
7b) OG Fernando Velasco

Personally I would prefer Curtis Lofton with 2a but I'll go with the rumors since QB and OT were our biggest needs going into the draft

Geez Adam.. I see a depressive post-Ice trend here, so here's one you might like:

2)Brohm
2b)Booty
3)Woodson
4)Ange
6a)O'Connell
6b)Johnson
7a)Brennan
7b)K. Wright

make you feel better about the draft so far??? :hi5:

fedy1g-1.jpg

Geez Adam.. I see a depressive post-Ice trend here, so here's one you might like:

2)Brohm
2b)Booty
3)Woodson
4)Ange
6a)O'Connell
6b)Johnson
7a)Brennan
7b)K. Wright

make you feel better about the draft so far??? :hi5:

fedy1g-1.jpg

Let me get this straight.....YOU'RE poking fun of a guy who recognizes we need to upgrade the most important position on a team???

Thanks adam for taking that leap that some of couldn't take... Joe at #32
He may be just a clip holder the first year or more, but that's what Beck and McCown are for... i'm a poet and din't...

Agree that 7a should be something else tho', say DL depth.

Like the mock otherwise, tho I'm thinking TE 3rd/4th.

Back
Top Bottom