adamprez final mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

adamprez final mock draft

I'll be sick if we select Flacco with our 2a, especially if L.Sweed/A.Cason/J.Mayo/Q.Groves were available.
Flacco in theoffseason has sky rocketed up the boards because of a big arm. He may turnout pretty good but R.Leaf had a cannon too, the fact that he played for Deleware and exclusively played shot-gun scares me alittle. Now if your talking in the 3rd maybe 4th I think there's solid value there but at the 32nd pick relly seems to be a huge reach.
E.Ainge in the 5th if we can aquire one great but no earlier please.
Yeah I'm not sure its the route I would go but this FO has been pretty straight forward and they have been saying that we are getting a QB. What round is anyone's guess but Flacco and Henne have the names most often mentioned so I chose the better of those two IMO. Choosing Flacco gives Beck one or two years to get his game going and having Beck gives Flacco plenty of time to get used to the NFL. There will be plenty of players available that will help us more the first year, Cyurtis Lofton, Manningham, Sweed, Groves, Otah?

Geez Adam.. I see a depressive post-Ice trend here, so here's one you might like:

2)Brohm
2b)Booty
3)Woodson
4)Ange
6a)O'Connell
6b)Johnson
7a)Brennan
7b)K. Wright

make you feel better about the draft so far??? :hi5:

fedy1g-1.jpg

As I said at this point I would prefer Lofton but if Flacco is there you go for him. This front office has been pretty straight foprward all year and they have said they want a QB so its either Henne or Flacco if either is available. Hopefully its Flacco IMO

Thanks adam for taking that leap that some of couldn't take... Joe at #32
He may be just a clip holder the first year or more, but that's what Beck and McCown are for... i'm a poet and din't...

Agree that 7a should be something else tho', say DL depth.

Like the mock otherwise, tho I'm thinking TE 3rd/4th.
Could very well be. I took mORRIS and he could be a WR. He is probably best athelete there. Fasano is now a Dolphin so that kills the need for TE

Back
Top Bottom