Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Hardly overpaid. The contract is literally 3/10 with an easy out after 2019.

For that matter the entire team has outs then.

Another guy who quit on he team. If he isn't going to give effort on the field then he shouldn't be making anything, he shouldn't be on the team. So who goes the coaching staff or these players? It is obvious that many of these players have no respect for the coaching staff. If they did they wouldn't have completely quit in the 2nd half. Either Gase and his staff are going to get the axe or there will be major shake ups in the roster going into 2018.

I was going to turn the game off but decided to watch it all for the sole purpose of laughing and talking sh@t about this terrible and pathetic excuse for a football team. Some of those intermediate to deep passes Suckler threw were classic, overthrown by 10 yards, underthrow

#22 needs to be cut after the game.

He had the top grade in the game up until a few late game missed tackles and token efforts on plays the strong safety type must make sure stops on...

First half he was money. Game got out of hand and it looked like he mailed it in along with a bunch of guys on the d

Usage looks a lot like how he was used by the rams

Doesn’t look like much big nickel lb ask though

I'll personally drive him to the airport.

Can we carpool? I have a few words to say to the quitter known as Jay Cutler LOL I laughed when they said he wanted to continue his career!! HAHA with who? He came here just as advertised. He makes Tannehill seem like a top 5 QB. This is a prime example when stats are absolute ****!! There's no stat extending drives (which Cutler clearly came here to not get hurt and only for a paycheck). What are we on passes that are 3rd and 11+? I know we were 0-27 going into the game. That's actually laughable. Last night was the final straw. May as well lose out and get a decent draft pick. 7 more games of Cutler and it's over!! Thank god!! PHINS UP!!

Glad I turned that one off by the third.

Never do that but wow this year has gotten far worse than I had suspected. Was Harris even playing?

Good god that was awful.

I never do that either but like you said how bad have things gotten with the bum at the helm..I know the blame will go on the D but it's Cutler who doesn't extend drives, misses open receivers, and oh yea throws picks with 40 secs left in the first half with Stills running deep with only a safety that was trying to recover. My blind optimism and homerism taught me a great lesson. When someone sucks, just because they go to your team, doesn't mean that changes. I figured this was a perfect situation and damn I was very wrong. Please RT come back healthy and ready. Drake looks like we won't have to worry about trading Ajayi as much as most thought. Our offense is so inept right now but with RT, Drake will get about 15 carries a game or more. Gase is looking like he made the right choice by getting rid of Ajayi while we could. PHINS UP!!!

Our offense will continue to suck without a legit QB.

But defensively, I couldn't be more disappointed. What a **** show.

I think the players have had enough of Cutler being inept and after he threw the game away to Luke, I truly believe they said screw it. Our offense directly correlates with our defensive play IMHO. We are not that bad on D. Once Cutler is gone in 7 weeks (: our whole team and fanbase will breathe a sigh of relief. Cutler makes the Defense stay on the field all game and frankly I think they were optimistic at first and now have reached the boiling point. Last night was my final straw with these Cutler-led Dolphins. He's been exactly what I hoped he changed. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Well, I guess I'm insane. Homerism got to me. What a waste of talent in many positions. When things are going all-time bad on one side of the ball, I cannot understate how bad our offense makes our D. Cutler made his $10 mil and that's all he cares about. Ryan is a true Dolphin who will risk his body to run four yds for a first down which extends the drive. Cutler is just pathetic..That's being nice. PHINS UP!!

There's no excuse for the defense to be this bad. Players simply gave up after Cutler's INT, which is pathetic.

That's exactly what happened. There's no excuses but man I wonder what I'd be like after holding them to 10pts meanwhile our terrible QB puts them back on the field to make it 17-7 right before the half. It's gotta be deflating after making a beautiful stop on 3rd while thinking we're going into half 10-7. The D gave up for sure. Carolina's offense isn't that great lol Drake looks like he can be a nice contributor and is making the Ajayi move look not so stupid. I truly think EVERYTHING has to do with Cutler someway. And the D's tired of being on the field all game. I'd bet most players are counting down the 7 games we have left with the bum. Just keeping drives alive with his feet is a huge difference between Tannehill and Cutler. Less than 2 months of watching the league's worst offense!! Tannehill isn't Rodgers but my god stats mean nothing in these situations. This is a prime example of how meaningless stats can be when Cutler has 12 tds and 6 ints with a 65% comp..And he wants to play next year..HAHAHAHA!! He better hope someone tears their knee and has a career backup who is "OK" with sitting. PHINS UP!! Brighter days will come...In 7 weeks!! (:

I think the players have had enough of Cutler being inept and after he threw the game away to Luke, I truly believe they said screw it. Our offense directly correlates with our defensive play IMHO. We are not that bad on D. Once Cutler is gone in 7 weeks :) our whole team and fanbase will breathe a sigh of relief. Cutler makes the Defense stay on the field all game and frankly I think they were optimistic at first and now have reached the boiling point. Last night was my final straw with these Cutler-led Dolphins. He's been exactly what I hoped he changed. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Well, I guess I'm insane. Homerism got to me. What a waste of talent in many positions. When things are going all-time bad on one side of the ball, I cannot understate how bad our offense makes our D. Cutler made his $10 mil and that's all he cares about. Ryan is a true Dolphin who will risk his body to run four yds for a first down which extends the drive. Cutler is just pathetic..That's being nice. PHINS UP!!
I know Cutler is problematic, but this right here is even more problematic.

I would question Gase why his defense gave up completely in the second half. Cause that's what happened.

I mean is Gase 100% safe this season? This team gets blown out almost weekly. The team quit tonight. Is the Tanny injury Gase’s free pass this year. This is unacceptable football we are watching this year.

It should be. Have you ever seen them play this bad? Cutler makes both sides (offense and defense) worse and seems to not give two *ucks! I'm not saying Tannehill is A-Rod but the little things like running for a first to extend drives, throwing an accurate deep ball, and mainly keeping us in the game by not making mistakes is just a few differences that cannot be overlooked. We have no read option threat. We can't throw an out route. So much for Cutlers "strong arm." His footwork is a joke. He almost got Landry killed by once again floating a pass..And mainly Tannehill would have never thrown a pick with 40 secs inside our own 40 in a 10-7 game.

I know Cutler is problematic, but this right here is even more problematic.

I would question Gase why his defense gave up completely in the second half. Cause that's what happened.

Ya I agree. However, these players are probably so sick of it. I know that's not an excuse because they get paid wayyy too much to even think about quitting. Look at Eli Apple and some of the Giants. They quit..They got tired of losing. Look at Elliot after Dak threw a pick (and that's only one game) and he noticeably quit. Guys like Suh and Wake have to be just sickened after how hard they play each week. I even think Suh started to give up. I can't say I'd play hard for a QB that gives away games and is so nonchalant about winning or losing. After 9 weeks of utter failure and disgust, I agree our guys quit. I guess the question is whether it's on Burke or Gase. Gase seems to let Burke handle the D. One thing is for sure..The tape won't lie and many Dolphins will be ashamed for giving up. I think early on they were okay with Cutler leading the offense until they seen what he's about. Drake seems like a nice option at RB at very least as part of a tandem. He already looks better than Ajayi (this year) and that's with the same line. Hopefully for the Panthers sake they didn't actually think they beat the "real" Dolphins. Give the Panthers Jay Cutler instead of Newton (overrated IMO) and see what happens. That goes for basically every team in the NFL. I'm a Tannehill supporter and still didn't think his diverse skillset would be such a loss for our squad. The little things matter and we've been brutal all year. Aren't we 1-30 or something crazy on 3rd downs and more than 11 yds? Lol

Ya I agree. However, these players are probably so sick of it. I know that's not an excuse because they get paid wayyy too much to even think about quitting. Look at Eli Apple and some of the Giants. They quit..They got tired of losing. Look at Elliot after Dak threw a pick (and that's only one game) and he noticeably quit. Guys like Suh and Wake have to be just sickened after how hard they play each week. I even think Suh started to give up. I can't say I'd play hard for a QB that gives away games and is so nonchalant about winning or losing. After 9 weeks of utter failure and disgust, I agree our guys quit. I guess the question is whether it's on Burke or Gase. Gase seems to let Burke handle the D. One thing is for sure..The tape won't lie and many Dolphins will be ashamed for giving up. I think early on they were okay with Cutler leading the offense until they seen what he's about. Drake seems like a nice option at RB at very least as part of a tandem. He already looks better than Ajayi (this year) and that's with the same line. Hopefully for the Panthers sake they didn't actually think they beat the "real" Dolphins. Give the Panthers Jay Cutler instead of Newton (overrated IMO) and see what happens. That goes for basically every team in the NFL. I'm a Tannehill supporter and still didn't think his diverse skillset would be such a loss for our squad. The little things matter and we've been brutal all year. Aren't we 1-30 or something crazy on 3rd downs and more than 11 yds? Lol
Like I said, Cutler is a huge liability but he's not the only one. Defense has been garbage since the second Jets game. I don't care how "sick" they are of Cutler and the offense, do your ****ing job. End of story.

With Ryan back, the offense should improve next year, as long as they take a hard look at the OL and make some changes. But defensively, there are no excuses for the way they've performed lately. None.

Back
Top Bottom