Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
What in the world is with this dink and dunk offense? It's sickening. This "D" of the Raiders is known for giving up big plays! Disgusting!!!!!

If they don't go deep because Cutler can't do it, then Gase is to blame for wanting him. If they don't go deep because the QB doesn't have time, then Tannenbaum and Gase are to blame for not replacing all of the o-linemen. If they don't go deep because Gase prefers the short pass, then Gase is to blame. The way I see it, the only way for Miami to be successful is to start by replacing Tannenbaum and Gase.

Gotta walk before you can run.

You got an offense that isn't very good at pass protecting and keeps committing penalties. Move the chains and try to put some points on the board.

Gotta walk before you can run.

You got an offense that isn't very good at pass protecting and keeps committing penalties. Move the chains and try to put some points on the board.
Pass protection is the one thing this o-line is decent at. At least, it is with James in at RT, not Young. It's run blocking we're embarrassingly inept at. Cutler's actually had decent pass-pro tonight.

Gase don't know that the Radiers have worst pass deep ball back field in the game. Obviously

Cutler can't throw deep. One attempt, and he was waaaay off.

I know......and I don't know if everyone sees this but it's almost like he forgot how to throw........he's consistently using mostly his arm to push passes and not getting his whole body into throw or rotating fully....and he was doing this BEFORE the rib injury for almost every throw this season.

Cutler can't throw deep at all. The arm simply isn't there. Gase isn't averse to going deep. With Tannehill last year we led the league in completed deep balls. When Tannehill went down this season was going to be a challenge. Capable QBs are not available in August.

He will be off all year throwing deep. Still is Mr happy feet if not for Parker bail out I don't know he completed another past 15 yards. Would love to see how many deep routes team is running and what the progression is as it seems we are running shallow primary shallow.

Back
Top Bottom