Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be?

Nebraskphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just for fun... If you were able to add any player in the NFL to the Dolphins roster, who would it be? I'm guessing most people will pick a QB (probably a lot of votes for Mahomes), so my follow up question is, which non-quarterback would you add to the roster?

My answers are 1) Patrick Mahomes, amazing talent, young, makes everybody around him much better, and addresses our biggest need of the last 2 decades, and 2) Khalil Mack, fairly young, addresses one of our biggest needs on the defensive side of the ball, and we've all seen how much of a difference he made on that Bears defense.

Saquon Barkley. He would be a STUD and great outlet valve for our young developing QB.

Great question and Mahomes/Mack were the first two that came to mind, followed by Donald.

Looking at Miami, the obvious need is quarterback, followed by pass rusher wherever you can find it (DE, DT, LB). That said, getting another player like Howard in the secondary would be exciting as well.

I’m all in for Aaron Donald. Also interested in an OL like Nelson or Zack Martin. Mahomes would be cool too but I feel some strange inclination to get our own QB of the future

QB - Watson

NonQB - Nelson or LVE

IF I am building this team, I'm staying young as possible.

Back
Top Bottom