Adopt a Heat Player Day. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adopt a Heat Player Day.

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ok guys, Today is Adopt a Heat Player thats is not Shaq and Wade,

This player you will root for no matter what, You will act like they are your son, and stick with him through his bad times and go crazy during his good times.

I am adopting : Antoine Walker

I'll go with Alonzo Mourning.... pretty big son :D

im saying white chocolate....jason williams has proven he can run this offense.....go off for 20 today j will, cuse ur daddy says so

Mindwarp said:
ok guys, Today is Adopt a Heat Player thats is not Shaq and Wade,

This player you will root for no matter what, You will act like they are your son, and stick with him through his bad times and go crazy during his good times.

I am adopting : Antoine Walker

get him a bodyguard

trate121hb said:
im saying white chocolate....jason williams has proven he can run this offense.....go off for 20 today j will, cuse ur daddy says so

that would be sweet:lol:

Udonis Haslem! im already sporting his jersey every game day!

My favorite heat player....JAMES POSEY.

Tell me that you don't get fired up when you see Posey running around like a crazy person on defense....

I love that guy...Bruce Bowen Junior.

I'm one of those people that adopts 15 children I guess

They are all on my team and I will support every single one of them no matter what, just like kids when they do stupid **** I get mad, but at the end of they day they are all my boys :yes:

If I have to pick one....I'll take Gary Payton

JAMES POSEY!

Greatest Player in NBA history. [of course not true, but I love the guy]

My child, James Posey:

child_posey_400-1.jpg

Section126 said:

Tell me that you don't get fired up when you see Posey running around like a crazy person on defense....

Yes.

I go crazy when I see Posey jumping into the stands and onto the scorers table, when the ball isn't even in reach. :lol: - he's just high energy, 110% effort and defensive ability man, and he doesn't FORCE three's although he can shoot the lights out.

Section126 said:

I have to admit I have always liked Posey.. Plays some wicked D, always with high intensity.. A little crazy, but I like it.

It is always a good sign when a guy wears a mouthpiece and high socks and plays the 3 position. You know that guy is ready for war.

posey takes charges like a beast...great defender....and he always hits the key three

Posey would definitely be my second choice.

I'm adopting Jason Kapono.

When Shaq sits down, tired from actually playing in a game...who does he ask to fetch him some gatorade? Kapono!

Who's the first to rush over and hand Posey a towel during a time out? Kapono!

Jason Kapono...the ulitmate cheerleader!

Back
Top Bottom