Adopt a Heat Player Day. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adopt a Heat Player Day.

Blueprint said:
JAMES POSEY!

Greatest Player in NBA history. [of course not true, but I love the guy]

My child, James Posey:

http://www.nba.com/media/finals2006/child_posey_400.jpg

Yes.

I go crazy when I see Posey jumping into the stands and onto the scorers table, when the ball isn't even in reach. :lol: - he's just high energy, 110% effort and defensive ability man, and he doesn't FORCE three's although he can shoot the lights out.

Sorry man, you're forced to adopt Walker. :lol:

When you are finished with the players please let me know, I'll adopt the cheerleaders:groucho:

I'll adopt Udon... Hes so damn good... and completely underrated...

He has really developed into a great player. Always giving 100%. He is all over the boards and has really evolved into one hell of a defender. He did a GREAT job against Rasheed... and is also doing a great job on Dirk.

He is one of those great consistant role players that every good team needs. He knows his role... stays within the gameplan... plays through pain... and just simply gets the job done.

Damnit, everyone's taking Haslem :tantrum: bastiches!!!! :fire: Ummm i'll adopt Zo since he's only been taken once :D

I'd adopt all, but If I had to pick one...I'd choose..Haslem. Blue Collar...

J-Dubb Jason Williams. He's key to our offensive success. Even when he isn't scoring well.

I'd adopt Wayne Simien because I think he's gonna be a great player, but Riley won't allow him any floor time so its kind of pointless =(

Noodle Arm said:
I'm adopting Jason Kapono.

When Shaq sits down, tired from actually playing in a game...who does he ask to fetch him some gatorade? Kapono!

Who's the first to rush over and hand Posey a towel during a time out? Kapono!

Jason Kapono...the ulitmate cheerleader!

:lol:

guys if all of you stayed true to this keep talking to your adopted son! we did good on Thurs!

its fathers day on sunday ask your adopted son to come through for you

Next season Dorell Wright is MINE

He is going to be a superstar and a great compliment to Wade, and they are friends

Amars said:
Lamar Odom :couch:
I miss him so much.. damn if we had him instead of Walker which is a possibility, Walker has better career numbers haha the heat would be even better.

Noodle Arm said:
I'm adopting Jason Kapono.

When Shaq sits down, tired from actually playing in a game...who does he ask to fetch him some gatorade? Kapono!

Who's the first to rush over and hand Posey a towel during a time out? Kapono!

Jason Kapono...the ulitmate cheerleader!

- i'll adopt g.p. and i'll always stand by him no matter how many ill advised 3's he puts up

d-day said:

- i'll adopt g.p. and i'll always stand by him no matter how many ill advised 3's he puts up

I was the first one to adopt G.P :tongue:

Now G.P has to go around asking his team why he has 2 daddies :(

Back
Top Bottom