Ads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads

I was having issues as well before I re-upped with VIP the other day. I had the 'You won an iPhone' ads that popped out. I too had to click out of them and come back to the site.

Mods - I can't get on the site anymore from my iphone. I get redirected almost instantly to something telling me I've won an iphone or some crap, or it takes me to the apple store. I know when this happened in the past, I donated and it cleared it up. Is this what's going on? I believe I have donated a couple times but possible that it's time to re-up - which I will gladly do - just want to see if you think it will clear up the access issue from the iphone.

Thanks,
Royalshank

Mods - I can't get on the site anymore from my iphone. I get redirected almost instantly to something telling me I've won an iphone or some crap, or it takes me to the apple store. I know when this happened in the past, I donated and it cleared it up. Is this what's going on? I believe I have donated a couple times but possible that it's time to re-up - which I will gladly do - just want to see if you think it will clear up the access issue from the iphone.

Thanks,
Royalshank

I get the same thing, this isn't your typical ad. It highjacks your browser and somehow activates the vibrate function on your phone. It's very intrusive.

I wanted to thank folks. It's been awhile since I've been redirected off the site so hopefully that means you guys were able to stop that ad type - thanks

Back
Top Bottom