Ads??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads???

Actually, Wharf, I had a HUGE little booboo for a huge group of members. In my process of doing some things last night I noticed that I never turned the banners on to registered members... only unregistered members.

In any case, dolfan_101, banners have been there for a long time for many members and nonmembers... this is just the first time you've been able to see it.

Let me know what you think...

FinHeavenAJ said:
Actually, Wharf, I had a HUGE little booboo for a huge group of members. In my process of doing some things last night I noticed that I never turned the banners on to registered members... only unregistered members.

:smackhead

DOH!

FinHeavenAJ said:

In any case, dolfan_101, banners have been there for a long time for many members and nonmembers... this is just the first time you've been able to see it.

Let me know what you think...
I dont like it but if it helps keep this site up its fine with me. :)

the thing i like about the banners is it goes good with the color scheme...so it really don’t bother me

They kinda get in the way when i try and read other posts, but hey if it help keeps this site running not a problem.

dolfan_101 said:
They kinda get in the way when i try and read other posts, but hey if it help keeps this site running not a problem.

How about we remove them and put pop ups in...how about that? :rofl3:

(kidding folks)

Jt0323 said:
yeah, i rather have ads then pop ups anyday...

Popups can be blocked. This is absolutely annoying. People who have donated in the past or are currently donating shouldn't be bombed with advertisements.

VanDolPhan said:
Popups can be blocked. This is absolutely annoying. People who have donated in the past or are currently donating shouldn't be bombed with advertisements.

Bombed?

I hardly consider one or two tiny little ads in between posts to be obtrusive. :confused:

not all popups can be blocked, i have popup blocker and still some pop ups come up on some sites...

WharfRat said:
Bombed?

I hardly consider one or two tiny little ads in between posts to be obtrusive. :confused:

It is. Hence why you'll find finheaven to be one of the few places you'll ever see such. It looks incredibly cheap and shouldn't be forced on to anyone whose ever given money to this site.

Ads should never ever be intrusive and this qualifies.

many times i do not log into the site with my username and password and i get the adds they dont bother me at all. matter of fact i have click on a couple my self.

Back
Top Bottom