Ads??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads???

IMO, they couldn't be any less intrusive....I barely even notice them anymore.

They are certainly not worth complaining about.

inFINSible said:
IMO, they couldn't be any less intrusive....I barely even notice them anymore.

They are certainly not worth complaining about.
Thats because its a new thing that they put ads inbetween posts. ;)

VanDolPhan said:
It is. Hence why you'll find finheaven to be one of the few places you'll ever see such. It looks incredibly cheap and shouldn't be forced on to anyone whose ever given money to this site.

Ads should never ever be intrusive and this qualifies.

You're entitled to your opinion. And it is just that, your opinion. Just because something isn't the norm doesn't mean is not a good way of doing things. There aren't a lot of sites like FinHeaven out there anyway.

To be honest, I've actually bought stuff off our ads. And I am not a guy who likes or pays attention to ads. I think they're fine.

Serious question here:

I'm not seeing whatever ads you all are talking about. Unless it's the one banner ad at the very top of the page. Where are they ?

VanDolPhan said:
It is. Hence why you'll find finheaven to be one of the few places you'll ever see such. It looks incredibly cheap and shouldn't be forced on to anyone whose ever given money to this site.

Ads should never ever be intrusive and this qualifies.

So are you going to pay for the server costs, etc, etc?

I think they look fine, no need to complain or call it intrusive... It's not like they are selling ***** enlargers or crap like that.

_dan24 said:
It's not like they are selling ***** enlargers or crap like that.

Don't be giving them any ideas now. :rofl3:

Jt0323 said:
not all popups can be blocked, i have popup blocker and still some pop ups come up on some sites...

You have adware/spyware, most likely.

kingnate85 said:
Hah, I love how you can't say ***** on this site. Do people actually call other people *****es?

Nah, but some folks can be *****es at times, and I guess that's for the times when tempers get the better of them.

Back
Top Bottom