AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Feeley Getting Feeley Remarks

This is very interesting. There are so many views about Feeley going to Miami and all are not wrong at this point. The very interesting pointsthat both QB's made were that Feeley is going into a team that has excellent talent around him that was not far from the Patriots as Brady said.

Said Brady: ``I've seen A.J. play and he's excellent. They've got a great team. I don't think there's much of an edge either way between us and Miami. We got the best of it last year.''

You would love to hate the guy because he's the QB of a rival, but the guy has so much class and is very respectable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Feeley Getting Feeley Remarks

You would love to hate the guy because he's the QB of a rival, but the guy has so much class and is very respectable.

why cuz he said somethin nice about your qb? gimme a break, inside he is laughing like the rest of us.

not as hard as im laughing at your avatar of a first round pick that has never suited up and duped your front office with the ol cell phone gag!! now that is some funny sH#T!! are you still laughing at the sweep the bills suffered at the hands of "jay i own the jills and are undefeated against them fiedler" ? your team has never beat a second string average quarterback now that is pure comedy........ its also nice to know you have 276 posts on a dolphin board :lol:

Im from MASS and Tom Brady has no class and is one of the biggest douce bags you could meet, he is the perfect example of letting sudden fame go to his head, during practice and training camps he only goes over to girls in the crowd and when kids ask for is autograph he says he dont have time and walks and stopping after every hot girls on the way (cant blame him, but dont be a dick to kids) and i have a lot of buddies who are bouncers in Boston, who say he just walks through people in lines and if people say anythign he just flashes his super bowl ring. the guy has no class, the reason he sounds so good is cause Belichek has a tight leesh on the plays they know if they say anythign stupid in the media they will be punished for it

Re: Re: AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition

Originally posted by zevo

why cuz he said somethin nice about your qb? gimme a break, inside he is laughing like the rest of us.

LOL well now we have a reason to laugh..... no LAW in NE wooooooot:D

Originally posted by Crzynick25

Im from MASS and Tom Brady has no class and is one of the biggest douce bags you could meet, he is the perfect example of letting sudden fame go to his head, during practice and training camps he only goes over to girls in the crowd and when kids ask for is autograph he says he dont have time and walks and stopping after every hot girls on the way (cant blame him, but dont be a dick to kids) and i have a lot of buddies who are bouncers in Boston, who say he just walks through people in lines and if people say anythign he just flashes his super bowl ring. the guy has no class, the reason he sounds so good is cause Belichek has a tight leesh on the plays they know if they say anythign stupid in the media they will be punished for it

You are full of it! I have seen him sign for kids, read stories about his work in the community and on top of that he spent the weekend with Charlie Wies's(o-cord) family at the hospital when they thought he was going to die. I have never heard him say anything negitive towards anyone other than Warren Sapp for saying crap about Russ Hochstien before the Super bowl. If you have anything to back up you bullS!!t please share it with the rest of us. :yell:

Those are big allegations.

Seriously, i have heard the thing about chicks with him. He is a young, single Super Bowl winning QB in a huge market so I'd say he probably does ok with them as well.

Pats4life, he has already said where he got it. He said his friends are bouncers and they see him out. He also said he has seen at practice where he won't do things at practice. If he's seen it, he's seen it.

Doesn't mean he's a bad guy because he has a big head. Why wouldn't he have one?

Actually, he never said he saw any of this with his own eyes.

I don't buy it.

IMO, Brady seems gay to me. He's very soft and I read an article about 2 years ago after the Pats won their first SB and it talked about Brady and his lifestyle. They went as far as to say "He loves his women" and it was said many times during the article as if it was forced. If an article was written by McNabb or Manning, you would not see that written in the article and it just struck me as odd.

Back to the subject anyway.

Seems as though being humble has worked perfectly for Brady and you know how superstitious football players are, or atleast most of them and this might not be an exception.

Both of these QB's consistently struggle with this Miami defense and it might not be out of realm that they think Feeley can be an upgrade over Fiedler to raise the level of the offense as a whole. Will be very interesting to see.. I hope for the best.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
not as hard as im laughing at your avatar of a first round pick that has never suited up and duped your front office with the ol cell phone gag!! now that is some funny sH#T!!

we shall see! alls i know is i'm glad he is on my team.

What's the over/under on Takeo Spikes getting juked by McMichael next year like he did this year?? :lol:

Sikes was being punished by Ricky and McMichael.. Spikes must be regretting what he got himself into joining the wrong team in the AFC East.

Originally posted by Muck
Actually, he never said he saw any of this with his own eyes.

I don't buy it.

Yeah, after re-reading it I saw he didn't say that.

I don't but it either, although i have heard he loves his women (as do I lol)

Back
Top Bottom