AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition

Originally posted by tenndolfan
why didnt you post the rest of my comment zevo?:lol:

really wasnt relevant.

Re: Re: AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition

Originally posted by zevo

why cuz he said somethin nice about your qb? gimme a break, inside he is laughing like the rest of us.
Not as hard as he was laughing when he saw the Bills get sweeped last year. Damn the bills sucked last year.

Actually, he never said he saw any of this with his own eyes.

when i said at practice and training camp i assumed you would know that i was there, obviously if i wasent there i could tell what goes on at practice, they have training camp in Smithfield, Rhode Island at Bryant College where it is open to pubic on certain days.

You are full of it! I have seen him sign for kids, read stories about his work in the community and on top of that he spent the weekend with Charlie Wies's(o-cord) family at the hospital when they thought he was going to die. I have never heard him say anything negitive towards anyone other than Warren Sapp for saying crap about Russ Hochstien before the Super bowl. If you have anything to back up you bullS!!t please share it with the rest of us.

and as far as the community work and charity most players have that written into there contracts they all must do so many hours of community service and do some much charity work as part of public relations for the NFL. so just because you read he does charity work dont mean he should be up for sainthood , and of course he would be at the hospital with Charlie Weis it is know they are very close friends, just cause he is a dick to fans and has a huge ego dont mean he isnt gonna be there for his friend again it dotn make him up for saint hood

we shall see! alls i know is i'm glad he is on my team.

That makes two of us.....

You gonna take a run and clarett? I know the bills likes damaged rb goods in the draft...

Man you guys got suckered.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

That makes two of us.....

You gonna take a run and clarett? I know the bills likes damaged rb goods in the draft...

Man you guys got suckered.

i didnt know clarret was damaged.

i didnt know clarret was damaged.

he's not but he will be, he is 19 or 20 only 1 year of college ball, a whole year off, and every defensive player gunning for him to prove a point he wont be around for too long

Re: Re: AFC Champ QB's highly regard Miami's QB Acquisition

why cuz he said somethin nice about your qb? gimme a break, inside he is laughing like the rest of us.

Drew Bledsoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom