AFC East article by PFW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East article by PFW

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
17? can you say overboard?...gotta be like 5 LBs that are clones of each other.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
They tried to play without DL against us.It didnt work too well.

Awsi Dooger

Club Member
Reaction score
Wagon Circler said:
He <3's JP Losman. Have to love that he thinks JP will be a mix between Ben R. and Carson Palmer. Good news. :up:

Yeah, he really backed that up with sound analysis and reasoning, didn't he? I love it when these simpleton so-called columnists throw out something like that without a hint of rationale. I can just imagine horse racing analyst saying of an unraced colt, "I think he'll be a cross between Seattle Slew and Spectacular Bid," and then leaving it at that.

Plus that guy tried to use Spielman's trade of a 3rd for Lamar Gordon as a measuring stick. Ha! In that case then no asking price will be out of bounds.

Dolphin North

Club Member
Reaction score
Good read. And he has our defense especially peggedas it sits now. Gotta cover that secondary with a mix of zones and pressure.

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
Wagon Circler said:
He <3's JP Losman. Have to love that he thinks JP will be a mix between Ben R. and Carson Palmer. Good news. :up:

That is quite the complement. I like Losman, but Roethislinberger was great for a rookie, and Palmer is the best young QB in the NFL, IMO, so that maybe a bit off target, but for most of the Bills fans I know anything better than Bledsoe will do.

Top Bottom