AFC East article by PFW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East article by PFW

CrunchTime said:
They tried to play without DL against us.It didnt work too well.

Work well? Lets see Feeley passed for 198 yards was sacked 4 times and the Dolphins rushed for a whopping 52 yards. They ended up with a total of 231 yards of total offense.

It worked damn well.

The Patriots gave that one away.

djfresh47 said:
That is quite the complement. I like Losman, but Roethislinberger was great for a rookie, and Palmer is the best young QB in the NFL, IMO, so that maybe a bit off target, but for most of the Bills fans I know anything better than Bledsoe will do.

:yeahthat:

Awsi Dooger said:
Yeah, he really backed that up with sound analysis and reasoning, didn't he? I love it when these simpleton so-called columnists throw out something like that without a hint of rationale. I can just imagine horse racing analyst saying of an unraced colt, "I think he'll be a cross between Seattle Slew and Spectacular Bid," and then leaving it at that.

Plus that guy tried to use Spielman's trade of a 3rd for Lamar Gordon as a measuring stick. Ha! In that case then no asking price will be out of bounds.
You don't sound jealous at all. :lol:

I do believe our secondary is thin but not as thin as we might think in the long haul. Once again, sabans secondary is built around the same thing as new englands and they do not have any world beaters playing the cb spots as Law was out with injury alot last year. These no names stepped in and did what they had to under their system which is built around the front seven and safeties. That is where are big question mark is on D is the Safety position in particular in a sense of playing in this system. The safeties are the leaders on the D.

marino1348 said:
haha look at the picture of the dude
clear.gif
Working towards the unibrow.:D

Wagon Circler said:
He <3's JP Losman. Have to love that he thinks JP will be a mix between Ben R. and Carson Palmer. Good news. :up:
Mix between a kid that won every game his rookie season and a kid who didn't play his rookie season... Not much of a prediction, basically saying he'll win some games.
Just a joke, circler, don't feel the need to say 4-12 or anything.

It was a total waste of time reading it. C'mon, we talk about that in this forum all the time. Can't wait until training camp opens so we can get a lot of our questions answered.

Back
Top Bottom