AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

That was some veteran smarts....after the throw Sanchez was running off the field waving the ST unit on hoping to get it kicked ahead of a review....thats impressive!

I don't doubt the team....I doubt Pennington. I have watched him play real teams and get beat for years!

This game will end the Pats hype. We will end the Jets hype.

Pats D is garbage.

Pats O sucks under pressure.

Jets are Scary but we have experience under our belt. Sanchez is the best????? the kids a damn rookie son. stop being such a baby.

Penny and Brady are still better and more experienced than dirty sanchez. Sanchez might get to that point but we do not crown him after two games against a questionable D and a team that played a horrible opener like we did.

Pats D is garbage.

Jets are Scary but we have experience under our belt. Sanchez is the best????? the kids a damn rookie son. stop being such a baby.

Penny and Brady are still better and more experienced than dirty sanchez. Sanchez might get to that point but we do not crown him after two games against a questionable D and a team that played a horrible opener like we did.
I said as of the last 2 weeks.

Pats D is garbage.

Sanchez can make the throws....Pennington can't. There is your difference.

The hatred and doubt here is astounding. Do you guys always doubt your team after 1 game?

This crap is getting old....your blindness is mindnumbing.

BTW, its about Penny not the team as a whole. I think MIA is still a 8-8, 9-7 team w/ or w/o Penny.

That was some veteran smarts....after the throw Sanchez was running off the field waving the ST unit on hoping to get it kicked ahead of a review....thats impressive!

whatever...go buy a mark sanchez poster and kiss it before you go to sleep tonight...he's a nfl qb thats what he's supposed to do

Back
Top Bottom