AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

That's true. Personally I want Henne in now, but I think that would be a mistake.

What does that even mean???

If you're not going to the playoffs, as you yourself said.

Why don't you put the kid in there and find out if you need a QB next yr or not? As opposed to kicking around with Pennington all yr and then still not knowing what you have in the kid when April and a top 10 pick roll around.

When you stop calling people ignorant and so on, the favor will be returned.

And your ignorant because you attack people while trying to make a point. You fan hood isn't in question w/ me, just what you see as a viable product on the field is in question to me. Where as you question the fan hood of those that don't agree with you.
I would defend myself, but I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's 2 against 1. I'm not in the mood anymore.

Anyways, I wonder when Henne will get his spotlight.

The Saints are going to anniolate a lot of teams this yr. Even with good D, you better score 30 points to have a shot.

What does that even mean???

If you're not going to the playoffs, as you yourself said.

Why don't you put the kid in there and find out if you need a QB next yr or not? As opposed to kicking around with Pennington all yr and then still not knowing what you have in the kid when April and a top 10 pick roll around.
Penny might takes us to the playoffs, while Henne might takes us to a losing season.

I want Henne in, but my opinion doesn't matter. Sparano won't put him in.

One of the weirdest week of football I have ever seen.

Bengals upset the Packers.
Jets upset the Pats.
Titans and Texans in a shootout.
ect.

Back
Top Bottom