AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

You guys are bashing me for saying the game wasn't over yet. Jets deserve respect, but I don't want to hear it about them being a SB team.

Tell you what this super cast is nice. I'd be stuck watching the DEN game, instead Balt/SD it is. Plus I don't have to go to bro's to watch the ticket. His kids can get loud and annoying after a few hrs. I mean, all a bachelor needs during football season is a 12 pack and some friends...

Are you a Fin fan?

You get more and more ignorant after every comment.

Have been for years, but i can call a spade a spade. I don't wear aqua and orange glasses.

Our D is good, but it's not what the Jets D is. We don't have a guy like Revis we can leave on an island with Moss...

Our offense does not have the ability to make you pay, what I mean is you can sit down on the run and the Jets have the ability to go over your head....if you drop extra guys in coverage they hit you with a long run....

We cannot do this. No, Im not basing this off the Atl game, last season was the same way.

Are you a Fin fan?

You get more and more ignorant after every comment.

Keep talking, because your lack of logic and knowledge keep showing w/ each post. Ignorance doesn't suit anyone but the retarded.

Tell you what this super cast is nice. I'd be stuck watching the DEN game, instead Balt/SD it is. Plus I don't have to go to bro's to watch the ticket. His kids can get loud and annoying after a few hrs. I mean, all a bachelor needs during football season is a 12 pack and some friends...
I hope Chicago wins. Steeler fans for the most part annoy me.

If you think you're a realist, you're sadly mistaken.

You're a pessimist. Penny has his limits and won't win us a playoff game, but he's not on Jarmarcus Russell's level.

Even you know it....then why the hell is he the QB????

Keep talking, because your lack of logic and knowledge keep showing w/ each post. Ignorance doesn't suit anyone but the retarded.
I'm not talking to you. Stop attacking me.

I'm only ignorant to you because I don't agree with your pessimistic comments.

I'm not talking to you. Stop attacking me.

I'm only ignorant to you because I don't agree with your pessimistic comments.

When you stop calling people ignorant and so on, the favor will be returned.

And your ignorant because you attack people while trying to make a point. You fan hood isn't in question w/ me, just what you see as a viable product on the field is in question to me. Where as you question the fan hood of those that don't agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom