Afc East Game Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East Game Threads

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
Well Buffalo lost. They are 6-6.
NE is up by 7, but the Steelers are threatening.
Denver is up 14-7 over the Jets.

It was an ugly win, but we managed to defeat them in the end. If anyone is watching the Jets game, they used the Wildcat and used the play we used on Houston. However, it backfired and Denver recovered a fumble for a TD.

Don't forget to add Edwards went down. If he can't play next week that would be a huge blow.

We'll know a lot around 7Pm est on how we stand in the playoff picture.

Don't forget to add Edwards went down. If he can't play next week that would be a huge blow.

We'll know a lot around 7Pm est on how we stand in the playoff picture.
Definitely. If NE loses I think we'll pass them for 2nd place again. NYJ will be ahead of us by 1 game if they lose. Buff is most likely out of the picture.

Miami is lucky to have 7 wins and we shouldn't even be talking playoffs, we're simply an awful team.

awful? FTP, we have very little talent on either side of the ball, and have been in almost every game this season. Can't you just be happy we've got more wins than last year when we have very little talent?

Jets are getting dominated by the Broncos.

Apart from two big runs from Jones, this one would be over. With the way Cutler is playing I dont see the Broncos falling apart either.

Miami is lucky to have 7 wins and we shouldn't even be talking playoffs, we're simply an awful team.

Does'nt actually matter at the end of the day.

I'd rather the Fins play bad and win, than play good and lose.

Does'nt actually matter at the end of the day.

I'd rather the Fins play bad and win, than play good and lose.

Me too, it doesn't change the fact that we're awful. The Coaches have doine a great job preaching how not to turn over the football, but they fall terribly short on how to not make a 100 other mistakes on a regular basis.

awful? FTP, we have very little talent on either side of the ball, and have been in almost every game this season. Can't you just be happy we've got more wins than last year when we have very little talent?

You think I enjoy saying we're awful? Not exactly, but we are no different than last year except we're winng the close games instead of losing them. We weren't as bad as our record showed last year and we're not as good as our record shows this year. We're a sub 500. team still missing a ton of talent.

Me too, it doesn't change the fact that we're awful. The Coaches have doine a great job preaching how not to turn over the football, but they fall terribly short on how to not make a 100 other mistakes on a regular basis.

I not going to disagree with you on the play calling FTP, has been pretty poor and their is no doubt Miami are benefiting from a weak schedule.

But with the way things are going at the moment, the Fins could well be 7-5 along with the Pats and one game behind the Jets by this evening. The Fins dont deserve to be there, but they are still hanging around which is credit to the team.

The Bills are awfully worse. Our seasons been over for two weeks now, I expect a Miami blow out next Sunday, the Bills are toast, the coach is a joke, and after this week, I doubt the players care. Miami still has something to play for, it could get ugly.

You think I enjoy saying we're awful? Not exactly, but we are no different than last year except we're winng the close games instead of losing them. We weren't as bad as our record showed last year and we're not as good as our record shows this year. We're a sub 500. team still missing a ton of talent.

The 2001 Patriots had the same mantra about them. No superstars, just a bunch of average athletes being coached really really well. I'm not saying we are going to win the Superbowl, I don't even think we make the playoffs, but I don't think these statements are fair...

The Bills are awfully worse. Our seasons been over for two weeks now, I expect a Miami blow out next Sunday, the Bills are toast, the coach is a joke, and after this week, I doubt the players care. Miami still has something to play for, it could get ugly.
There, there Deep2Evans. It isn't all bad news. Evans is still helping out my fantasy team even when the Bills lose. :D

If anyone is watching the Jets game, they used the Wildcat and used the play we used on Houston. However, it backfired and Denver recovered a fumble for a TD.
Yeah I saw that. I couldn't stop laughing at the clueless look on Favre's face almost as if he was thinking, "Huh. That worked better in practice." :lol:

jetslogoqn2-1.jpg

The 2001 Patriots had the same mantra about them. No superstars, just a bunch of average athletes being coached really really well. I'm not saying we are going to win the Superbowl, I don't even think we make the playoffs, but I don't think these statements are fair...

The Dolphins have had trouble running the ball all year, it's not because these guy's can't it's because they don't try hard enough to get it done. I find that really hard to understand given the fact that TS job in Dallas was as the Oline coach. If anything you'd think the running game would be a strength. Ronnie has talent, Ricky has talent and Patrick Cobbs has talent, these guys should be running the ball all day and keeping the D fresh, instead we get the ball and go 3 and out time after time.

We should be running the ball to set up the pass instead we're constantly in 3rd and long and trying to pass for first downs. I think the coaching is really good in some areas and really bad in others. I refuse to give this team credit for beating teams that are flat out awful, especially when they win the games in the very last second week after week. Just because we have more wins than the Rams doesn't make us better. Sorry, but we have a loooong ways to go before we are anywheres close to a decent team.

Back
Top Bottom