Afc East Game Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East Game Threads

The Bills are awfully worse. Our seasons been over for two weeks now, I expect a Miami blow out next Sunday, the Bills are toast, the coach is a joke, and after this week, I doubt the players care. Miami still has something to play for, it could get ugly.

And if the Bills win by 50 next week, your attitude will change. Just give it some time man, the negativity will fade soon

And if the Bills win by 50 next week, your attitude will change. Just give it some time man, the negativity will fade soon

Not really. We're still done. A win would be 7-6. We would still have to win out, @NYJ, @Denver and VS. New England, LOL. Theres no chance in hell that happens, there would be nothing to be excited about, if anything, it might help Dick keep his job, which would be the worst thing possible.

The Dolphins have had trouble running the ball all year, it's not because these guy's can't it's because they don't try hard enough to get it done. I find that really hard to understand given the fact that TS job in Dallas was as the Oline coach. If anything you'd think the running game would be a strength. Ronnie has talent, Ricky has talent and Patrick Cobbs has talent, these guys should be running the ball all day and keeping the D fresh, instead we get the ball and go 3 and out time after time.

We should be running the ball to set up the pass instead we're constantly in 3rd and long and trying to pass for first downs. I think the coaching is really good in some areas and really bad in others. I refuse to give this team credit for beating teams that are flat out awful, especially when they win the games in the very last second week after week. Just because we have more wins than the Rams doesn't make us better. Sorry, but we have a loooong ways to go before we are anywheres close to a decent team.

dude, by your criteria, there might be about 7-8 teams in the entire league who aren't awful.

we've won 5 of our last 6, and 7 of our last 10. I don't give a crap who we are doing it against or how we are going it.....that is in no way awful. There are 7 awful teams in this league by my count: Detroit, Cincy, SF, Seattle, Oakland, Kansas City, St. Louis. Those teams find ways to lose games, like us last year.

We are far from great at this point, but also far from awful.

dude, by your criteria, there might be about 7-8 teams in the entire league who aren't awful.

we've won 5 of our last 6, and 7 of our last 10. I don't give a crap who we are doing it against or how we are going it.....that is in no way awful. There are 7 awful teams in this league by my count: Detroit, Cincy, SF, Seattle, Oakland, Kansas City, St. Louis. Those teams find ways to lose games, like us last year.

We are far from great at this point, but also far from awful.

I don't care about 7 or 8 teams. I go by where we are and what we are doing weekly. My opinion of this team is based oin where they are "right now" not the direction they're headed and how the future looks. Miami has way too many issues right now. We do some things well, like TO's, redzone offense and rushing D, but we are not good on ST..as a whole, running the ball, pass defense, pressuring the QB.

I think the Dolphins are being coached really well, but we lack talnt in a few key startiung positions and much of our depth. We are what we are, but I'm not going to ignore how we struggle against teams that are far worse than us and pretend a win is a win, cause a "win is a win" only matters if you're a legit playoff team, not a team that has no chance to win once you get in. Yes I know once the post season begins anything can happaen, but we aren't nearly good enough to be that team. I see nothing wrong with looking at this team realistically.

I don't care about 7 or 8 teams. I go by where we are and what we are doing weekly. My opinion of this team is based oin where they are "right now" not the direction they're headed and how the future looks. Miami has way too many issues right now. We do some things well, like TO's, redzone offense and rushing D, but we are not good on ST..as a whole, running the ball, pass defense, pressuring the QB.

I think the Dolphins are being coached really well, but we lack talnt in a few key startiung positions and much of our depth. We are what we are, but I'm not going to ignore how we struggle against teams that are far worse than us and pretend a win is a win, cause a "win is a win" only matters if you're a legit playoff team, not a team that has no chance to win once you get in. Yes I know once the post season begins anything can happaen, but we aren't nearly good enough to be that team. I see nothing wrong with looking at this team realistically.

I don't disagree with anything you said here.......you didn't use the word 'awful' once. ;)

We are an average team at this point....which is great considering where we were a year ago this time.

The Jets went from looking great to getting punched in the face by a finesse team. Buffalo looked awful. They're a poorly coached team. New England just played an elite team IMO. I think it's fairly obvious the Dolphins lack a real playmaker at WR. Beat the teams you're supposed to beat. I think teams are rising to the top of the AFC. In no particular order i'd say the Titans, Steelers, and Colts. Indy played awful. I won't hide that. When Peyton Manning is going well I think they've got a chance. I'm reluctant to put the Jets in that category. They're good and should win the East. If Favre plays conservative they win.

Still it doesn't matter. The Giants look great. I think the only team that could give them trouble is the Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom