AFC East, more competitive than we thought? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East, more competitive than we thought?

Deep2Evans said:
IF the Jets finish with 2 more wins than the Bills this year, I'll probably just give up on football all together. This is a digusting homer prediction.

Well, at least we Jet fans have one thing to fall back on, the Bill's are the only team in the division that doesnt have a SB. But if the Bills win one, i think i will quit watching football. Not a good post Deep2yourthroat.

BwanaZulia said:
The first week of the NFL is always all over the place. Huge upsets, teams looking better or worse than expected.

Nothing to get too excited or worried about.

This week is huge seeing that all 4 AFCE teams are playing each other. Out of this weekend will come some things we can debate. If the Jets and Bills go 2-0, people are going to have to start to reconsider how bad they are supposed to be.

BZ

umm, Buffalo has 1 loss.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I don't think so.....

I think it may actually even be the opposite. All of the teams in our division looked very average this week in my opinion. New England especially looked weak, and almost got bitten by the Bills as a result. Right now, none of the teams in our division look like contenders....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Surprising myself, I actually agree with you. I think within the division there may be a fairly close competition, but I can say with a fair degree of confidence that I don't think the AFC's Super Bowl participant will come out of the AFC East this year. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and (maybe) Seattle are all more viable choices. I would add Indianapolis, but I suspect the loss of Edgerin James is going to rob them of some needed balance in their offence. Jacksonville and Cincinnati might even be in the mix. One thing's for sure, the AFC North is going to be one tough, and very good division this year.

Back
Top Bottom