AFC EAST Power Ranking for WEEK 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST Power Ranking for WEEK 8

Brassmonki14120

Ο πόνος αισθήματος καταπίνει το πέος
Reaction score
Gosh, does anyone esle get the feeling if the Dolphins were in first and the Bills were in 4th in the division a Bill fan would be here posting the division power rankings?? I sure don't!!

Gosh, does anyone esle get the feeling if the Dolphins were in first and the Bills were in 4th in the division a Bill fan would be here posting the division power rankings?? I sure don't!!

I posted this in the Beast of the AFC East forum where info about the AFC East is supposed to be posted.

If you don't want to read about the rest of the AFC East you can always choose not to read it or even restrict your viewing to the main fins info forum.

We sure **** the bed last week, after losing a heartbreaker to the Texans I thought we'd come out strong and whack the Ravens. Oh well. Now we gotta start our 10 game winning tear against the Bills.

We sure **** the bed last week, after losing a heartbreaker to the Texans I thought we'd come out strong and whack the Ravens. Oh well. Now we gotta start our 10 game winning tear against the Bills.

Can you wait a week to start that tear? I'ld appreciate it if the Bills could split with the fins this year.

Titans #1
Still no wins against teams with winning records, but still no losses ... period. This week's Monday nighter will raise some eyebrows for the curiosity factor to see if the Titans can beat a "legitimate" team.

Hmm....seems that is the argument you use against the BILLS all the time.....but they are #1.....and I believe you have agreed with this ranking at one point or another, yes?

I see FTPs point. I sure wouldn't go over to Billszone and post these ranking, now if the roles were reversed I'd spam the forums with threads about how great we are and how much you suck! :( Sadly that won't be till next year.

I see FTPs point. I sure wouldn't go over to Billszone and post these ranking, now if the roles were reversed I'd spam the forums with threads about how great we are and how much you suck! :( Sadly that won't be till next year.

Can ya give us a couple of years? I wanna make sure we make the playoffs this decade.

Not once did I mention that PTI was talking about the possibility of Edwards taking MVP honors!

He's doin' good but I think someone jumped the gun when they wrote that.

Why? What other QBs are leading their teams like he is? Kerry Collins? He's relying on his teams defense and amazing running game. Eli has been ok, and Big Ben is pretty solid. Edwards should be in those talks, especially since he's only started 15 games ever in his career, and one of them he played about 3 plays.

I'm not saying he should be the MVP, but there aren't a whole lot of QBs and players tearing it up this year.

Why? What other QBs are leading their teams like he is? Kerry Collins? He's relying on his teams defense and amazing running game. Eli has been ok, and Big Ben is pretty solid. Edwards should be in those talks, especially since he's only started 15 games ever in his career, and one of them he played about 3 plays.

I'm not saying he should be the MVP, but there aren't a whole lot of QBs and players tearing it up this year.
You're right, there definitely aren't too many at this point. I don't care who it is it is way too early to talk about anyone being MVP.

Back
Top Bottom