AFC EAST Power Ranking for WEEK 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST Power Ranking for WEEK 8

im surprised ftp hasnt moved this to the depths.

ESPN:
4- Bills (last week 4)
9- Pats (17)
19- Jets (16)
26- Fins(24)

CBS Sports:
4- Bills (4)
9- Pats (14)
14- Jets (8)
27- Fins (25)

Fox Sports:
5-Bills (12)
16- Pats (20)
20- Jets (16)
22- Fins (19)

NFL.Com:
6-Bills (11)
12- Pats (Not Ranked)
Not Ranked- Jets
Not Ranked- Fins

Clearly posted before the Bills were punk'd by the Dolphins. My question is, does the author plan on updating the threads content or just abandoning the topic all together?

Clearly posted before the Bills were punk'd by the Dolphins. My question is, does the author plan on updating the threads content or just abandoning the topic all together?
Whats the point though, if I post it I will get criticized.

The Bills didn't drop much.

Whats the point though, if I post it I will get criticized.

The Bills didn't drop much.

This is hilarious, YOU'D get criticized?? You mean like the way you criticize anyone who doesn't show your team love?? Boy, that's rich!!! YOU'd get criticized....:sidelol:

This is hilarious, YOU'D get criticized?? You mean like the way you criticize anyone who doesn't show your team love?? Boy, that's rich!!! YOU'd get criticized....:sidelol:

How were you ever a mod here, all you do is attack people.

How were you ever a mod here, all you do is attack people.

Will you please stop crying, no one is attacking you, seriously do you have a split personality? You can't stand anyone not giving your team love, then cry for help if someone points out the fact. Whats with you, stick to your guns, whatever they are, but stop trying to be the victim one second then the source the next. I respond to what YOU write!!

Will you please stop crying, no one is attacking you, seriously do you have a split personality? You can't stand anyone not giving your team love, then cry for help if someone points out the fact. Whats with you, stick to your guns, whatever they are, but stop trying to be the victim one second then the source the next. I respond to what YOU write!!

What did I write?

What did I write?

What did you write?

Basically: Oh poor me, If I write something someone will be mad at me!

Dude seriously, if you can't post one negative word about your team but can spend hours here telling us how we should respect your team, that's just plain bias and tends to anger some. The Bills have issues, yet it's never part of your conversation, the Bills are NOT at top 10 team yet that's never part of your conversation.

You correct or call people out for being brutally honest about the Bills, but then wonder where people would question anything you write. How about a little honesty for a change, lets look at what the Bills have done and offer some realistic criticism, not getting all defensive when somone else does it for you. Are you now going to act all puzzled and clueless about what I'm talking about?:rolleyes2:

What did you write?

Basically: Oh poor me, If I write something someone will be mad at me!

Dude seriously, if you can't post one negative word about your team but can spend hours here telling us how we should respect your team, that's just plain bias and tends to anger some. The Bills have issues, yet it's never part of your conversation, the Bills are NOT at top 10 team yet that's never part of your conversation.

You correct or call people out for being brutally honest about the Bills, but then wonder where people would question anything you write. How about a little honesty for a change, lets look at what the Bills have done and offer some realistic criticism, not getting all defensive when somone else does it for you. Are you now going to act all puzzled and clueless about what I'm talking about?:rolleyes2:

I have been saying the whole time the Bills have a lot to prove.

I have also said the Bills have an easy schedule.

You keep accusing me of stuff but I agree with a lot of what you say, lol.

Your the one that needs to look in the mirror. So negative. All you do is post in the AFC East forum and criticize people for talking AFC EAST football.

What we disagree on?

- You say Lee Evans isnt a number 1 WR.
- You say Wins and losses are not the most important statistic
- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing
- You say John beck should be starting for Miami

Thats all I can think of of.

What we disagree on?

- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing

Thats all I can think of of.

He's not, he's been in the league what 5 years, has no probowls and just one 1000 yard season. #1 WR should post anywhere from 1200 to 1400 yards PER season.

Nooooo, I said wins and loses aren't how you determine the best and worst teams.

- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing.

Noooooo, I said that the Bills have proven nothing by beating bad teams especially when you hang on to win those games AND that is why I think the Bills are at best a top 15 team not a top 5 or 6 team.

Nooooo, I said John Beck has yet to be given a fair chance and what little chance he was given last year, was anything but under the best circumstances. Chad Pennington is by far the most experienced and best suited to start under our curent situation, there is no chance in hell I think John Beck should be starting over Chad Pennington and you have no proof I ever said anything to support your statement.

However I do think John will eventually start somewhere i this league. Considering this new coaching staff and FO didn't draft John he's in an unfortunate situation with this team.

Back
Top Bottom