"afc east still runs through miami" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"afc east still runs through miami"

I saw this interview on NFL Network. Peezy was just responding to questions. The girl interviewing him was asking about Rex, fighting and some player training MMA. I don't think they expected Joey to be so serious, so she tried to laugh it off. Joey didn't smile once and you could tell she was uncomfortable. Joey let it be known they are prepared for war Monday night.

I love it when a plan comes together!

If we manage to beat the Jets on monday, we have a good shot at the Saints. Let's face it, our o-line is still gelling. Our rookies are improving. Momentum is building...

Are you drinking?? Your secondary has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy and you think you have a shot at stop Brees and Co.??

Are you drinking?? Your secondary has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy and you think you have a shot at stop Brees and Co.??

doesn't matter anymore. channing crowder is comin out and cussing out the entire offense. we have no chance.

Well one thing we can do is not let them run for first down after first down... We have a FS that cant cover or tackle and ILB's that cant cover Te's will kill us all year unless Culver plays more.

Well one thing we can do is not let them run for first down after first down... We have a FS that cant cover or tackle and ILB's that cant cover Te's will kill us all year unless Culver plays more.

if crowder holds true to his animalistic threats to cuss out all the jets the saints might be too scared to even take the field

um...our secondary is only missing a free safety...stick with what you know, which is...well, i'm not sure what you know. I just know its not dolphins football or the military.

Tell Joey that you don't get bonus points the following year for winnin a div title the previous year especially when the best player in the div missed the previous year.

The dolphins are "bullies"? :lol2: They'll be one bully and Joey and co will be handing over their lunch money

You look quite familliar with that " i think i'm tough but at the end of the day i'm getting bitched " scenario ...

Back
Top Bottom