"afc east still runs through miami" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"afc east still runs through miami"

The "joke" was beyond crappy. it didn't even make any sense...I'm sorry I missed the short bus you ride on

Hannibal_Aim_Icon_001-1.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together!

:up:
... cue the theme music ...

um...our secondary is only missing a free safety...stick with what you know, which is...well, i'm not sure what you know. I just know its not dolphins football or the military.

Arent you guys ranked 25th or so in pass D. I dont think one free safety is the answer.

And the Navy thing was a meant to be was a sarcastic comment.

I thought rankings didn't mean anything??? How do you create sarcasm about something that doesn't even exist??? None the less, it wasn't funny....anything involving Iraq really isn't funny....

Arent you guys ranked 25th or so in pass D. I dont think one free safety is the answer.

And the Navy thing was a meant to be was a sarcastic comment.

Pass D has more to do with than just the secondary. The secondary has actually done a fairly good job. Mostly with shutting down all the #1 WR's miami has faced so far, minus vincent jackson. it's the ILB's that were supposed to cover the TE's that hurt miami. So again, the secondary is only missing a true FS.

And I know your navy comment was meant to me a joke, but not only was it not funny, it didn't make any sense. Since there is no navy in Iraq, how can there be any wholes at all?

Look I didnt invent the joke...Goggle it..."more holes than the Iraqi navy". It has been said/used by many long before me. If you didnt get it, you didnt get it I could care less really.

which has been very good outside of 1 game this year unlike your QB situation.
I wouldn't say very good, but whatever you need to tell yourself. Honestly, the jury is still out on the current starting QB's for both teams.

which has been very good outside of 1 game this year unlike your QB situation.

Completing less than 60% of your passes is very good???

Throwing an INT in every game except 1 is very good???

caaaaaaaaaaaaant staaaaaaaaaaaand jeeeeeeeeeeets faaaaaaaaaaaans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

go to home depot they have plenty of ropes you can hang yourselves with, seriously... i'll even consider a donation

Kinda like your QBing....

I am on here to talk smack and ruffle some feathers but I mean no disrespect. If the "joke" offended or bothered I do apologize. Speaking for all Jet fans we hate the Fish but I'm sure everyone of us respects your dedication and sacrifice for our country.

Back
Top Bottom