"afc east still runs through miami" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"afc east still runs through miami"

Pressure and QB hits are huge, unfortunately they don't keep those stats but judging by the great #s opposing QBs have had against you guys I imagine you are getting too much pressure.

Fortunately for us, I don't put Sanchez and your recievers on the same level with Peyton, Ryan and Rivers.

Hey statboy, did you or did you not choke in your last meeting with us?

He's not but he's on Flacco's level last year and we saw what Flacco led teams did to you guys.

yea, luckily you dont have the Ravens front 7 or the same o-line to destroy.

Sanchez looked like he was going to cry last week after he fumbled in the endzone. The Saints defense isn't even that good. You haven't faced a team with a good pass rush yet, expect more crying on Monday.

Hey statboy, did you or did you not choke in your last meeting with us?

are you talking to me?

yea, luckily you dont have the Ravens front 7 or the same o-line to destroy.

I heard all offseason how Ryan didn't have the Ravens talent here, how Bart Scott was made by ray Lewis yet after 4 weeks Bart has been great and:

NYJ D: 9 PPG allowed
Bal D: 18 PPG allowed

Sanchez looked like he was going to cry last week after he fumbled in the endzone. The Saints defense isn't even that good. You haven't faced a team with a good pass rush yet, expect more crying on Monday.

The Saints D is bettre than your D, they have a great DC and that was a hostile environment to play in- NY South won't be too difficult.

The Saints D is bettre than your D, they have a great DC and that was a hostile environment to play in- NY South won't be too difficult.
Well considering you guys are ranked 9th in the NFL in rushing (your best attribute as a team on Offense) and our D is ranked number 2 in the NFL in Rush D (BETTER THAN NO by a lot) good luck with that rushing game.

Well considering you guys are ranked 9th in the NFL in rushing (your best attribute as a team on Offense) and our D is ranked number 2 in the NFL in Rush D (BETTER THAN NO by a lot) good luck with that rushing game.

Again, you just look at rankings which is why you guys have no clue our D is. We haven't run the ball well at all, we are worse than our ranking.

I'd be more worried about your O trying to score on our D if I were you.

Again, you just look at rankings which is why you guys have no clue our D is. We haven't run the ball well at all, we are worse than our ranking.

I'd be more worried about your O trying to score on our D if I were you.

Nah, I'm expecting Sanchez to give it to us.

JETS SUCK, Sanchez is mediocre and a fumbling machine. Your offensive success is because of solid Defensive play. But again your D played poor Offensive teams and the JETS have played poor teams as a whole, no stats or rankings needed for that just the TRUTH.

Dude, why are you guys such Raven wannabes?

i was just making a comparison. and it's a goo done since...#1 the ravens were a much better defense than the jets last year even though they had less sacks. #2 our head coach is the ravens former dc.

Back
Top Bottom