"afc east still runs through miami" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"afc east still runs through miami"

I said it once, and I'll say it again.........The Jests defense is average, period!!!

9 ppg....how do you figure that average. and it's not like we've platyed 4 games against the crappiest offenses in the league.

#3 the Ravens D is still better than yours, without the DC.

9 ppg....how do you figure that average. and it's not like we've platyed 4 games against the crappiest offenses in the league.
what are the combined records of teams you have played, and the teams Miami has played? Yes, figure that out, get back to me. They'll be a test later. Miami has played far superior teams than Jests have......its a fact!!!

OK, without trying to subtract Ryan Leaf....er....Sanchez's INT's to justify your stats....

Look at the "official" ranking, not the Jet fans ranking....it's over 14 ppg....

Let the Jets beat a good team first and then they can start with there little homoerotic celebration. Maybe its a NY thing cause the Giants make it seem like they are the latest greatest thing this season when the teams they have played thus far has a total 4 wins, TOTAL. Jets fall in that same category.

#3 the Ravens D is still better than yours, without the DC.

Not through 4 games, not even close.

what are the combined records of teams you have played, and the teams Miami has played? Yes, figure that out, get back to me. They'll be a test later. Miami has played far superior teams than Jests have......its a fact!!!

Jets opps: 9-7
Miami opps: 9-6

HUGE difference, right?

"Far superior":lol2:

Let the Jets beat a good team first and then they can start with there little homoerotic celebration. Maybe its a NY thing cause the Giants make it seem like they are the latest greatest thing this season when the teams they have played thus far has a total 4 wins, TOTAL. Jets fall in that same category.

But you guys can talk at 1-3 w/o having beaten a good team? I got it:crazy:

The Jets opps have won as many games as the Dolphins opponents by the way.

HUGE difference, right?

WHO HAVE YOU GUYS BEATEN THAT WAS GOOD?

The Jests have beaten
New England- 3-1 Not the Pats of old.
Houston- 2-2 Not a goot team.
Tennessee- 0-4 yea, good test there.
and they lost to the only realt team they have played in New Orleans.

New England hasnt played anyone either. Barely squeaked by Buffalo. Miami on the other hand POUNDED them

HUGE difference, right?

You beat the texans....whos wins are from the raiders......and the 0-4 titans.

You also beat the Titans, Who are 0-4 might i add who lost to the texans and the JAGS.

You lost to the 4-0 saints.

We easily played tougher teams.

New England, who have you guys beaten that was good?

Who have you beaten that was any good, NE? The bills had the NE pats dead to rights, and we stomped the bills, You guys beat some 0-4 AND teams that can only beat 0-4 teams.

Back
Top Bottom