AFC East Strength of Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Strength of Schedule

****, And I thought we had it bad, oh well we were supposed to have an "easy" schedule last year.

Nothing is a given in the NFL.
Its unpredictabiity is part of its sucess.

So how heavily do you guys weigh strength of schedule when predicting your teams record? I've been bouncing around to different Jets boards and seeing anything from 7-9 to 12-4. Personally I think it's silly too predict this early before the draft and whatnot, but if I was forced too I'd say 9-7 too 10-6.:drinker:

In all actuallity, what does strength of schedule truly mean? With teams going from the cellar to the top of the league from one season to the next, the team that starts the season with the "easiest" schedule, could possibly be in the middle of the "hardest" schedule by week ten...no one knows how a team is going to be from one year to the next and to base strength off of last year is uselss.:shakeno:

In all actuallity, what does strength of schedule truly mean? With teams going from the cellar to the top of the league from one season to the next, the team that starts the season with the "easiest" schedule, could possibly be in the middle of the "hardest" schedule by week ten...no one knows how a team is going to be from one year to the next and to base strength off of last year is uselss.:shakeno:

Look at the Bears schedule, then look at your own. Tell me you'd rather have yours then theres. Certain teams are in the playoff hunt year in and out, but then there's teams like the Lions that suck @ss perennially. I'd take there schedule in a heartbeat over the Jets. It's not there fault that the teams in there division suck, but it makes the road back too the playoffs that much easier.

Interesting. Not sure any season is really easy, every game seems to be a challenge.

It does seem like the AFC East always gets a tough grouping though and I am sure that is based on the toughness of the AFC and AFC East.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom