Afc East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East

VILMA51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
which team, if any, in everyones opinion, could unseat the pats at the top of our division?

i have a good feeling about my jets, if penny stays healthy.

we have improved our D dramatically, much younger and faster and i LOVED the vilma pic if you havnt noticed from my screen name.:)

No one will upset the pats. And the jets won't make it to the playoffs because that's miamis spot.

Any of them. You should know that better than anyone. What would the Pats do if they lost Brady for 9 weeks like you guys lost Pennington last year? Rohan...oh no wait they Kittner don't they...

GO FIND YOUR OWN STADIUM TO PLAY IN[/QUOTE]
we are getting one on the west side of manhattan, havnt you heard?:tongue:

touborg said:
No one will upset the pats. And the jets won't make it to the playoffs because that's miamis spot.
jets---needed a big reciever---Justin McCareins
fins---needed a big reciever---David Boston----Go fish

jets---needed fast/young linebackers--Hobson, Barton, Vilma
fins---needed OL--gave up a 4th rdr to move up 1 spot in the 1st rd to get a non-starter---Go Fish

ricky---well...--Go fish

my ONLY concern w/the jets is their secondary--but from camp reports, i really shouldnt be.:tongue:

you guys forget that bradways *** is on the line
great offseason+GREATdraft=playoffs

LIQUID24 said:
Unless Brady goes down, I think it's highly unlikely any team in our division unseats the Pats.

The first part is so right.

I take nothing from granted, every game will be tough and the Pats will have to play hard every week to make the playoffs. They have the talent but they have to due it on the feild.

Every team in this divison scares me.

Good luck.

VILMA51 said:
which team, if any, in everyones opinion, could unseat the pats at the top of our division?
My prediction for AFC East this year:

1. Dolphins
2. Jets
3. Pats
4. Bills

Back
Top Bottom